26

Sen's pov,

It has been 3 days since Arterius kept avoiding me. It all started when I refused to have sex with him.

I can't help it, my butt was beyond torn apart....

I'm starting to think that he's giving up on me.

Is he gonna leave me?

Is he gonna abandoned me?

Does he not love me anymore?

Does he hate me now?

"You are being paranoid! Stop thinking stupid things!" My wolf said in desperation.

"I wish it was that easy..." I said in reply.

I'm losing all strength in my body when I imagined Arterius is being with someone else other than me.

He did avoided me. Whenever I tried to create a conversation he would only answer me with a nod or if he really needs to reply he kept it to a minimum. I wanted to talk to him to discuss some matters....

I wanted to say sorry...

But he refused to talk to me...

My heart cringe from the idea that Arterius is slipping away from me.

My wolf started howling in pain.

"I don't want this..." I said as I return to our bedroom weak and depressed.

2 days after....

Hime's pov.

He refused to eat.

He refused to talk.

He refused to come out from his bed room, and Arterius had no idea this was happening.

I know Rex and Arterius are both busy for the pack. But the Alpha always have time for everything specially for his own MATE!

As for Damien he always bugs Rex during work. For a vampire king, he have a loooootttt of free time.

Something smells fishy.

...

I knocked at the alpha's office, but I didn't wait for an answer.

"Just be patient.... It will work."

I suddenly heard Damien talking, but they imediately pretended that they didn't just have a conversation when they noticed my presence.

I sat at the sofa and crossed my legs as I watch the two immensely.

They seem to be in a awkward situation right now.

Arterius started doing his paper work, which I know it's already finished by Rex, but the worst part it that Damien actually took a book and read it.

P.s....

He does not read books.

He despise them.

They actually earn a giggle coming from me. Then later giggles became a laughter.

"Hahahahahaha!"

"Oh man what give it away?" Damien ask while earning a deathly glare coming from Arterius.

"Aside from the fact that I heard you; the fact that you actually opened a book and read it." I said looking straight at Damien.

"Shit." Was the only thing they said.

"Now.... Care to explain yourselves gentleman?" I said changing my accent into a British one.

They looked at each other as if communicating through thier mind.