27

Arterius ran as fast as he can to be with Sen right now.

He felt guilty for avoiding him this whole time. He does notice that Sen did tried to talk to him, but he stupidly ignored him!

Idiot! He said to himself.

"Mate!" Felix said in demise.

"I know Felix!" Arterius said in reply not wanting any further argument.

As soon as they reached their room he saw Sen lying on the bed fast asleep.

We went closer to the fragile figure and saw how much he got thin...

His chest tightens when he saw his mate suffering.

He kneels down on the bed side and gently grab his hand and pressed it on his lips.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't know you were suffering so much from my Idiocracy...."

Arterius said as tears flowed down like rain as he took glimpse of his mate.

Sen suddenly fidgets on his sleep and slowly opens up his eyes.

He flicker his eyes several times before realizing Arterius is with him.

"I must be dreaming..." Sen said as he brush Arterius' tears.

"No love! It's me! I'm here!..." Arterius said desperately.

When Sen was finally convinced that it wasn't a dream he suddenly tears up and started crying;

"Did I do something wrong? Why were you avoiding me? Am I not enough anymore? Does being an omega bothers you a lot?-"

"What! No! You're perfect.... How could I find someone else when I'm practically begging to be with you everyday. And no, I love the fact that you're an omega and don't you ever think that I'll ever replace you with someone else."

Afterwards that Sen cried harder...

"Then why did you avoided me? I thought you hated me?" Sen said earning a slap of guilt once again.

"T-that... That was just a scheme....to...make you fall for me." Arterius said blushing while scratching the back of his head.

"S-scheme?..."

"Yes. And I was stupid enough to actually go for it. I'm sorry love.... I'll never do it again..." Arterius said as he lean closer and kissed his forehead.

"Now I want you to eat since you lost a lot of weight... Porridge for a start."

Sen nodded in agreement but cringe as he heard the word porridge.

"What's wrong?" Arterius asked.

"I...h-hate... Porridge." Sen said while blushing like a ripe tomato (I finally got the *tomato* right!).

Arterius only laugh lightly to his mate's childish behavior.

"Well please bare with it... You need strength."

Sen once again nodded and Arterius left the room.

Meanwhile...

Rex's heat is starting.