Part 17

Hi guys sorry for the late update. I hope you'll like the new chapter.

And for a bonus here's the pic for Arterius.....

"Did you found him?"

"Yes master. Right now the five are spying on him as we speak."

"I can't wait anymore. I want him here by the end of the day. Make it quick because I don't want Arterius to mark him."

"Yes master."

The stranger of the night left the Blue Pack and headed to the Luna Pack. There lies his innocent victim.

"Sen eat up. I'm worried about your health."

"I'll be fine Rex. I'll eat my soup later."

"Eat it now while it's hot."

"Geez your acting like my mother..... Whom I never met....."

Rex thought about his last words and approached the now sulking Sen.

"Why... Can't you remember anything about her?"

"I don't know... And I don't want to talk about it."

Clearly Sen wanted to avoid that topic so he shifted his position and tried to stand up, but failed when his lower back ached in pain.

"Careful! You can't walk properly yet. If want to go somewhere ask for my help first."

Sen sigh in defeat and accepted Rex's hand for support.

"Ow... My ass really hurts..."

"I know... I can see that."

It's been five days since that dreadful day happened when Sen was mated by Arterius. Sen was quite traumatized by that experience. Whenever he sees Arterius he starts trembling and shaking hiding behind Rex's back. Although Arterius was quite pissed when that happens, he holds his ground and just ignored everything.

Right now Arterius keeps himself busy from work. Sen needs time. He seems too confused of what's happening. But he also needs to act fast because wither they like it or not, the next full moon is fast approaching. And by that time happens... Arterius' wolf will take control, and Sen's heat will be out of control. And then the bond will commence. Arterius  will mark Sen as his own.

__________________________________________________

"Sen...."

"Hmm?"

"You'll be having your breakfast at the dinning room."

"........"

"With Arterius...."

"Ehhhh!!!!! No! I won't! I don't want to see him.!"

"Sen please--"

"No!"

Sen didn't quite like eating his breakfast with Arterius, but what the Alpha says... Goes.....

In the end Sen was forced to eat at the dinner table with Arterius. It was quite a challenge for him since the whole meal was quite. Sen didn't touched his food, while Arterius didn't quite mind at all and kept on eating. As always Sen was trembling, hands are shaking, and heart is beating loud.

"Why aren't you eating?" Arterius ask to Sen.

Sen twitched with the sudden conversation but manage to answer;

"I-I'm not hungry--"

Grooowwwllll.....

Then a sudden growl from Sen's stomach interrupted him from talking any further.