Part 3

I know the flashback thing is kind of long but this is the last part of the flashback.... Next would be the present story.

So enjoy😉

Arterius pov.

I was on my way home from this wretched place when suddenly I smell something sweet.... Rosy sweet...
Then it hit me. An Omega. And what's worse that omega is in heat.

Rumors had it that omegas are extinct, which is why I've gave up hope in finding my beloved.... Luna.

But this scent... This one particular scent.... I knew I found my omega.

I hurried to find my luna since this place is packed with alphas, and through my demise I saw my beloved being forced​ by a bunch of alphas.

Imediately that boiled my blood into anger. I've lost my self and started killing those alphas bit by bit. I claw them, and I even rip their organs apart. I looked at my beloved and our eyes meet.... But fear was the only thing that I saw from his eyes. As for the last alpha, I grip his neck and squeeze it apart. Blood was covering the whole hall way.

The merchant​ came and kneeled before me. He came apologizing about everything and to please spare him, but my attention was all showered from my beloved who fainted.... Lying in the cold blooded floor.

&&&

Sen's pov.

I found myself in a bouncy bed when I woke, and only to be greeted by the face of the old merchant.

I hissed away covering myself with a blanket.

" Calm down... It's not like I can do any harm from you for now on."

Huh?

"And why is that?" I asked in an intimidating tone keeping myself into distress.

"Eh? Why? Cause you're​ sold. Your not my property anymore."

"To whom?"

"To Master Arterius."

....
...
..
.

Ehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

"No! No! No! Nooooo Waaay!"

This can't be happening! No! This can't be!

"Master Arterius will be here in an hour to pick you up, amd when he does........ (Grin....) Good luck."

I stared at him knowing what he meant, but I prefer dying than to be taken by some Arterius!

"He paid good money for you. He paid me 10,000 gold pieces just for you to be his....... But I won't say you are lucky."

I lowered my head and thought.... He's right......

"Your right..."

"Mhm?"

"That's why......... I'M DOING THIS!" I grab a vase and slam it to the merchant and ran. Luckily for me I quickly found the exit. I somehow found a knife on my way to the hallway and grab it.... I ran through the forest and.....

You know what's next.