Part 14

Rex's pov.

On the sixth night I couldn't sleep. All I could think of was Sen.... I wonder if he's okay.... I hope he's eaten his food..... Master Arterius must be on his way by now..... I hope he won't be too rough on him..... He's a virgin, I hope Master prepared him well..... I surely hope Sen is alright after this night...

"Oh shut up already! If your worried about him why don't you go and check on him." Said my younger sister, Hime.

Yup.... We're sharing the same room..... For now....

Flashback...

"Say what! I'm not gonna give my room to some stranger!!!"

"But Hime it's the Alpha's orders."

"I don't care!"

Suddenly a knock silence the conversation.

Then came in Master Arterius.

"What's seem to be the problem?" Asked master Arterius.

"Giving my room for you to fuck your omega is the problem."

"Hime watch your language!" I said scolding her.

Lucky for her Master Arterius sees my sister as his owm little sister too. So pretty much he is used to her personality.

Master gave a heavy sigh and sat on the side of the bed.

He gave off a signal to come here, and slowly Hime did. She sat beside him, while grumping.

"Come on don't make that face... It makes you ugly." Master said making her more pissed.

"It just doesn't feel right! You already have Sen, so why do you have to fuck them?"

"You've met?"

"Of course not, you said that no one is allowed to go near him except Rex."

Master smiled at her and messed up her hairdo.

It's good to see that master's rage calms down when she talks to my sister. They are really close.... Makes me feel jealous. :'(

"Listen.... I need to find my mate... And in order to do that I need to hold each one of them for me to know who is really my mate."

"If I were you I'll be with Sen. I still haven't seen him, but I know there's something special about him. Cause my senses are tingling."

Hime is still a kid, about 10 years old. But she's different from the rest since her mentality is higher than the rest. She's not dumb or what you called crazy people, but she is special.

"Now I need your room for the whole week, and you'll sleep together with Rex. I need you to be a good girl and do as you're told. Okay?"

Hime was hesitant at first, but then she couldn't refuse those puppy eyes Master is making....

"Ahhn fine. You can have my room."

"Now that's a-"

"But..."

"But what?"

"I'm not dumb you know. If you're gonna borrow my room, then surely your gonna borrow my bed. I want every bed sheet and pillow replaced after you used it since I don't want to sleep with your sem-.... Smell! Roaming around my room when I get back."

"Fine... It's a deal."

They both finally agreed to each other. Finally...

End of flashback

"I want to but I can't! Master must be there already."

"Then don't... But please let me sleep dear brother!"

Ahhh why is my little sister so cruelllll!!!!!

"Besides it has already begun."

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"Come on tell me! I won't stop teasing you until you tell me what..."

I started to poke her back repeatedly....

"Come on... Come on... Come on... Come on... Come on.... Tell me... Tell me... Tell me...."

Then finally she had it.

"Ahhhh that's it! I couldn't sleep from all the moans since like... Forever! And it is finally the sixth night, but still I can't find peace!!!! Please let me-"

Suddenly Hime stopped her blabbermouth and she started to sniff the air.

( Snif... Snif... Snif......)

"What's wrong?"

"Do you smell that?"

Huh? Don't smell anything....

"Smell what?"

She sniffs the air again...

I stood there quite and waited for her response.

"There's no doubt........ I smell blood."

As I said a while ago.... My sister is special....

I tried sniffing the air... That was then I finally scented it.... The smell of blood.

"You're right.... And it's coming from Sen's room."

That had me frightened. What's happening to Sen.

"Hime what's happening to him?"

"You probably know the answer." She said in reply.

I can't just stand here and do nothing, I need to save him!

"Stop!" Hime said. "Do you realize what you are about to do. You're not only risking your life, but also your relationship with Sen."

"What... Do... You... Mean?"

She rolled her eyes and sigh deeply then answering;

"How dumb can you be. Surely if you help him now Arterius will somehow misunderstood your relationship with Sen, instead of a friend he might think that you're in love with his mate!"

...

.....

.......

In...

Love?

"Ehhhhh!!!! No way! I am straight!"

"Same goes for the Alpha."

How can someone misunderstood our relationship.

"How?" She asked. Damn she's reading my mind." I am not reading your mind, just your expression. Anyway Sen only trust you that is why he clings to you than the alpha, if this keeps up then..... RIP for you."

What should I do....

I was so busy about this change of topic that I forgot about Sen.

"Rex... They're done..."

"What!.... That was fast."

Suddenly Hime rose up from her bed, headed to the door and went out.

"Hime where are you going?"

"Where else? To Sen. He needs us right now."

I didn't waste time and followed her.

When we reach the room we were debating who should knock first so we decided on rock paper scissors, but unfortunately I lost.

When I was about to knock, the door suddenly opened. And both me and Hime had our eyes wide opened as that door opened too...

Master was carrying Sen bridal style, and he was rapped with a white blanket..... Covered in blood.

"M-Master! What happened!?"

Master didn't bother to answer and instead he ordered to call the pack doctor. I quickly did as I was told. Right now Sen is more important ....