30

The heat wasn't easy for the two. Arterius locked himself inside a cell and literally twisted the bars open when Felix was getting out of control. Sen was requested to stay inside his room until Arterius' heat would surpass.

It took them thirty-five men to actually contain him. Fifteen were severely injured and the rest were covered in scratches from Arterius' claws.

After that rough night Arterius didn't lay a hand on Sen but in return he harmed his pack.

"Marry him already!" They all said in unison when Arterius visited the pack hospital.

They were beat and mummified.

Bandages were rapped all around thier body and Arterius stood there feeling bad for his pack mates.

But he stood strong and steady. He did not show them weakness, but kindness.

"I am truly sorry for what had happened. Felix is too. However, I cannot marry him until he fully accepts me. We've been through a lot. And I had promised him that I.Will.No.Longer.Force him into doing anything that will hurt him.... I hope you can understand." He said.

"Of course they understand." A small voice was heard inside the room.

Little walk across the room with arms folded on her chest.

"All werewolf undergoes heat. So they feel the pain and struggle you went to."

It was silent for a moment...

Then...

"Awwwwwww our little Hime is all growing up." Said one of the injured wolf.

"True...(sniff) last time I remember I was still changing her diapers and cute little vi-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!" Hime drastically cut him off knowing what the next word was.

Hime was now blushing immensely.

The whole place were filled with laughter, and Arterius sigh in relief knowing his pack is safe.

___________

Arterius was hesitant in knocking on the door. He could smell her mate's scent, making him addictive like a drug.

"Arterius?" Sen said behind the door.

Sen opened the door and saw his beloved Arterius, heat free.

"My love!" Sen rejoiced and jump on Arterius' arms and cling unto him like there is no tomorrow.

"I've missed you... I'm sorry I couldn't help you with your heat." Sen said lowering his head in shame. "Just when you really needed me... I-I couldn't help you...."

His eyes were threatening to cry, then Arterius started to panic saying;

"Hush my love. It matters not to me. As long as your not injured I am happy." Arterius wipe the fallen tears of his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." Sen said which caught Arterius in surprise, but immediately regain his composure and said;

"I love you too."

"Awwww look at them babe, will you say that to me too." Damien said to Rex.

"I'm sorry alpha we didn't mean to interrupt your .... Ah... Moment." Rex said ignoring his lover that's beging for another kiss for a thousand times.

"It's okay. I can see that you seems to be more close than ever." Arterius said smirking.

"Shut the fuck up Arterius! Don't you dare stare at my Rexy like that!" Damien said pulling Rex behind his back.