.-° Getting to know you °-.

Mark's p.o.v.
Me and Amy only had the first class that was accounting (I think that's right), we only had the first class together. It was fun while it lasted, Amy is such a cutie, I wish we had more classes together but the only classes we had together is today at first hour and the two last hours on Friday. Now that the bell rang she had to leave.

We said our goodbyes and I gave her a small kiss on the cheek and with that she left. Once she walked out the door I looked around for someone to talk with. I looked to my side and remembered that Jack was sitting beside me. He was quiet this whole time, he seemed to just write something on his notebook.

I looked over to see what was he doing and when I did I was impressed. He was drawing. It was a green looking eyeball with a blue pupil. A hand was holding in it's palm and the eye looked kinda happy on it. I wonder what was it.

"You draw really good" I said and with that he jumped on his chair. I must've scared him because he looked at me with a scared face and a small blush on his cheeks. He put his hands over the drawing trying to hide it from my sight.

"T-thank you, its not t-that great" he said in almost a whisper looking down at his lap, looking really shy. That's Cute. Wait what? I shook my head to make those thoughts disappear. It worked.

I wanted to know him more, so I decided to act fast. Using my confident side I decided to start this whole thing all over again.

"Jack–once he looked over me, signifing I had his attention I continued– let's start this whole thing again, from the beginning" he looked confused he tilted his head a little in misunderstanding. I took my hand out for him to shake.

"Hello, I'm Mark and I'll be taking care of you through school." I said with a kind smile on my face. He looked at my hand and then to my eyes, finally he understood what I meant and he took my hand shaking it.

"I-im Sean, but people c-call me Jack" he said as he tried to force a smile on his face that only came out as a sad smile.

We stopped shaking and I decided to ask more about him, unless he didn't want to open up yet.

"I have an idea, I'll tell you a fact about me and then you'll tell me something about you, that's sounds good?" I asked hoping he'd agree. And he did with a small nod and with that he started looking more nervous than before. I wonder why.

"Well, my name is Mark Fischbach and I'm 18" I said happily, he continued.

"S-sean McLoughlin and I'm 17" he said and looked again to the floor. I took this sign to continue our conversation."I am half Korean, from my mother, and half German from my father, but I was born in America" I said remembering my father and all the amazing times and stories we shared together. I miss him.

"I've recently moved f-from Ireland, and I'm Irish from my mom side and m-my d-d-dad" once he said that he started trembling in his chair. Something about what he said didn't seem right. Maybe something happened with his parents. He started shaking even more and he stopped looking at me and only looked at his lap. His hands were holding his pants and he started gripping them. It looked like he was fighting against something.

"Jack? Are you oka-" I got interrupted by the bell. The teacher came in and set his stuff in his desk. I looked again towards Jack he was now shutting his eyes, and he was taking fast breaths. "Hey buddy, is everything alright?" I put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention but it didn't work.

I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but no matter how many times I called his name he wouldn't look at me or even say anything. So I tried calling for his real name.

"Sean!" I said louder than all the times before. The response was nothing I expected or wanted. He looked at me almost automatically after flinching, his face showed fear and terror. Tears started forming in his eyes and he used his hands to hide himself from me.
What's happening to him?

772 Words

[edited 24/04/2020]