°-. Scared .-°

Jack's p.o.v

I was fighting with the memories i was receiving as i thought of what i just told Mark about him. I'm trying my best to get him out of my mind but I can't, not after what he did to me. He's the reason I'm like this.

But I blame myself for all this. If I didn't told him none of this would of happened. It's all my fault I'm this way, all my stupid self. I should of just kept it to myself, now I suffer the consequences.

As much as I try to avoid it I hear his voice. His screams. The awful name calling he always shouted at me. But the most realistic one I've had just happen to occur right now. I hear it loud and clear.

"Sean!" The voice sounded strongly in his voice but I could hear faint marks voice behind it. I moved my head quickly on the direction I heard it. I didn't expect what I saw.

It was him. Tears started forming in my eyes.

His face looked angry, clenching his teeth showing pure fury looking down at me. I could​ feel the heat radiating from his face, like a dragon was breathing in front on me. He raised his hand, his fingers straightened in force.

"Now you're going to get it you disgraceful shit" and with that I hid my face under my hands in attempt to avoid the slap I was just about to receive. The tears now falling from my eyes. I trembled as I knew what was coming and held my breath until the storm passed.

But it never did, I stopped holding my breath as I thought nothing was going to happen, my tears stopped slightly and when they did I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I jumped in my seat, clearly not expecting something so kind after such a horrible memory. After I felt the hand I could feel it radiating heat and care, it warmed me inside. I recognized that feeling from early today. It's Mark hand.

"Jack" I heard his voice in a soft whisper showing that he meant no harm to me. I relaxed and stopped trembling as it was Mark talking to me.

I raised my head from my hand and looking around. I noticed that the teacher was already on his desk, looked like about to take attendance. Once I checked he was no where around I looked at Mark's face. I immediately regret my decision.

Mark's face showed a trace of worry and kindness. His eyebrows were narrowed in concern and his mouth in a frown. Once I made eye contact with him both of our eyes widened.

I looked away as I realized the aspect of my face right now. Tears staining my probably red cheeks and my eyes glossy. I quickly cleaned my tears with my sleeves and looked the other way.

"Jack-" Mark started but was silenced by the teacher calling my name.

"Sean McLoughlin?" The teacher, I believe which name was Mr. Applely, said looking around the class. The rest of my classmates​ did the same, due to the fact that nobody recognized that name.

I raised my hand and responded with a silent and raspy 'here', and with that all eyes were on me. The teacher took notice of me, smiled and continued on taking attendance. Instead I received different looks from everyone else.

Some of them were kind and some of them gave me disgusted glares and other just rolled their eyes. I looked down in a frow as I knew I'll always receive the same response from everyone else.

And with that ,class started.

.-°-.-°-.-°-.-° After accounting and music class°-.-°-.-°-.-°-.-°-.

The bell rang signifing that we had lunch. Everyone left the class and I was left there. The secretary told me I was able to stay inside the class on lunch. Which I was thankful for, maybe because of the fact that I'll be bullied outside.

I took out the sandwich my mom prepared me from my bag and took the plastic wrapping. I took a hold of it with both my hands and looked at it. My stomach rumbled. Before I took a bite voices stopped my actions and flooded in my mind.

C'mon, eat fatty.

You can't get any ugly now can you?

You're gonna break that chair you fat bitch.

You faggot.

Nobody cares about you anyway.

Just eat, I bet no one will like you as fat at you are.

Kill yourself already.

I stopped on my tracks once I heard what the voices said. They're right. I looked down and saw my stomach, it showed to much. I can't eat this I'm to fat.

I wrapped the sandwich in the plastic wrap and stuffed it on my bag once again. Refusing all the rumblings my stomach emitted. Forgetting about my hunger.

I decided to look outside the window and see how better was the world without me in it trying to transform it. I wheeled myself as close I could to the window and looked outside.

Everyone running around, smiling and laughing with their friends. Yet here I am, alone trying to remember when was the last time a real smile was formed on my face, without being able to.

I was taken out of my thoughts by the door open with a squeal and I turned around to see who it was my heart skipped a beat. It was Mark, once again, I knew he'll come asking what happened earlier.

He came up to me once our eyes made contact. Now he stood beside me he brought his chair and sat down. Both of us looking outside, in silence. Not a awkward one but a, calming one.

"Would you like to go outside?" He asked in a calm and reassuring tone. I looked at him, a small smile on his face. I was tempted to accept the offer but I couldn't.

"Sorry, I don't like being around people." i replied knowing that was by fact a lie. I don't want people to look at me this way, I don't want to see their disgusted faces when they look at me. Because I'm aware of what the horrible sight they'll have.

"C'mon It​ will be fun, I can take you if you want." the said trying to convince me with a happy tone. I don't know why he'll want to be with me, he should be ashamed to be helping the invalid kid, not happy.

"I-i don't know M-mark..." Unsure of what I should decide. If I go outside I'll be looked down in frow and if I stay I'll be alone, Mark will leave me anyway. Everyone does.

"I won't leave your side," I looked at him and he raised his head from the floor to look at me with faithful eyes "I promise."

"Okay." I couldn't deny his kind offer, I wouldn't be nice of me. I reassured him with a small sad smile and he came behind me and started pushing me to the door.

Outside world, here I come

1193 words, looks like I was inspired...

How've you guys been? You like this one?
I feel like I'm improving, am I?
Chau