.-° Guest °-.

Mark's p.o.v

I smiled to myself when I started taking or pushing Jack along the sidewalk towards my house. It wasn't to far from school, that's mainly the reason I come early. Even though i could come on my and my brother's car I enjoy walking. I don't play any sports, this fact usually surprises people because of my fit body which I always respond that I am naturally like this.

Sounds could be heard in our surroundings making us look around the environment. The sound of the leafs of the trees being shook around by the wind above our heads made Jack look up from the ground and to the different tones of green from the leafs. I could heard him sigh in  and saw as he close his eyes, a small satisfying smile present on this face.

I decided not to break the relaxing silence with any comments about ourselves or the landscape around us. My house came to view and I continued walking towards it without bothering his train of thought, he looked calmed. I haven't seen him calm in all day. I could see he was most likely calm by himself and his surroundings.

I had to stop his train of thoughts to an end when I saw the house on our right side. It was colored a bright grey, not too intimidating but a nice one, the windowsill white as snow a lighter tone compared to Jack's skin. The front yard with nothing but green grass and some flowers here and there, nothing much. I've just realised it had some stairs before entering the porch, and in the door at some steps from the stairs.

Once I took a turn to the right towards my house, Jack came back into reality looking around and at the building before him. I noticed he was surprised since he kinda jumped in his seat and squeezed again his backpack. When we were at some meters from the stairs I remembered I had a back door and decided to enter that way. I took a turn towards it and with that sudden change, Jack trembled but soon calmed down realizing we where going to another door on our floor level. I opened the door and pushed Jack in before entering and closing the door behind me. No sounds could be heard, the house looked alone.

"Mom?" I practically shouted to be heard around the house, making Jack jump once again. Why is he so afraid? "I guess she's at work or something..." I shrugged and took Jack into the living room that was in another room beside the kitchen we where in, where the back door was.

Once we where there I slowly posisionated him in front of one of the sofas that were in that room, the triple one colored dark blue to be precise. He raised his head and looked around taking in the furniture around him. He relaxed once he realized there was no one but both of us, making me think he doesn't like to be around people.

"I'm going to get something for your knees, do you need something?" I said when I stood in front of him, he looked at me and slowly shook his head. I nodded and went to the bathroom get the first aid kit. And came back, when I did he stuffed his phone in his bag, signifing me that he must've​ told his mom where he was and where to pick him up. I sat in front of him on the couch, now at the same eye level. Me took his bag and left it on the floor beside him, resting it on one of the wheels.

"Now...let me see where did you got hurt." His eyes made contact with mine, looked ashamed of what he did to get me to check on him. "I need to pull up your pants legs, okay?" He nodded slowly looking away from me. I took ahold of the bottom of his pants, noticing he was cold and shaking once every 3 seconds. And pulled them up onto his thighs, making my best not to hurting more than he already was. When I looked at his legs my eyes widened.

They were pale, full of scars and bruises. Some cuts where large and deep some of them looked recent, and some short and thin. Most of them where fully healed but some still had some blood on them. The bruises where a purple and permanent and others in the edge of disappearing. I tried to ignore them and cleaned and took care of his knees. Once I finished I pulled his pants down again and looked at him.