°-. Tired .-°

Jack's p.o.v.

I looked outside the window and to the flashes of colours and lights on the streets in front of me. My body ached in every slight movement I made. My eyes giving slow blinks. I was tired, I tried my best to stay awake on my chair. Even though my head fell to the side a couple of times.

I moved my hands over my lap and turned them, palms up. I opened my hands slowly, my fingers twitching once in a while. Once open I closed it again with strength, making a fist. I soon began thinking of what happened today, with Mark's friends. Soon my fist disappearing, my weak hold unable to stay present. I let out a defeated sigh.

'I guess this isn't news, you've always been a weak cry baby' ,the voice mocked in my head, 'just because you moved away from him, to another country, that doesn't mean it'll make you stronger'.

No matter how many times I want to prove that the voice is wrong, that what it says is just some stupid nonsense, I can't. Because deep inside I know it speaks the truth, the one I try so highly to avoid, to forget, to make it a distant memory. But I can't.

'Do you want to know why? Why you can't make me go away? That's easy. It's because you're weak. And the more weak you become more chances of slipping you have. And when you do, I'll be finally pleased.' I could feel my heart beat faster, full of fear. The car soon came to a stop. I looked out the window to see the familiar white building that stood outside.

We got out of the vehicle and into the medic facilities. Inside I was met by the lights that shone upon the room. I was directly taken to the elevator and to the second floor level. Once the doors closed I let out a silent sigh, the music filling the silence in the small metallic compartment. My mother pressed the plastic button that held the number 2 within in black letters. It lit a red color once it was activated. And soon it started moving upwards.

The doors opened​ and I was met with a tall desk with a secretary that was writing stuff down. Mostly things I'll probably do later. He looked at me for a second and then continued working. My mom check me in and soon a familiar face came through a glass door. She smiled and waved at me.

"C'mon Jack, let's start shall we?" Gio said in a happy tone and motioned me to come to the glass doors. I said a small goodbye to my mom and she was off. I turned again to Gio and we went in.

°-.-°-.-°-. Time skip .-°-.-°.-°

It had already passed about an hour and my legs were in aching stand. We did the same exercises as the other day, plus some that consisted in giving my legs pressure to stand. Gio told me that we will be doing more exercises that consist on that or just force. I got back to my chair and hell I was tired. The probably bruises I had didn't help at all, it made it worse since they ached every move I made.

I was currently waiting in the lobby for my mom to arrive and she didn't seem to come anytime soon. I looked around and noticed all the eyes that were staring at me and eventually looked down again. I decided to listen to music since it was the only thing that could distract me at the moment. I took out my phone and the ear phones. I plugged it in and went to the music library.

I looked over the names and names of songs and bands. And without any pick I decided to make it shuffle. And the song began.

Taxi Cab by Twenty One Pilots
(Play it now)

I raised the volume to over the tone of the voices around me. I didn't care if I could get  deaf by just the tone I was listening at. I preferred to silence all the world. All the whispers, all the harsh words, all the glares. I closed my eyes and with the lyrics my imagination lit up.

"I wanna fall inside your ghost, and fill up every hole inside my mind. And I want everyone to know, that I am half a soul divided~"

On the black space of my imagination a figure started to appear in the . A white outline on the figure and a little green up top. Blue drops falling from his eyes. Walking around, without any course.

"Sometimes​ we will die and sometimes we will fly away~ Either way you're by my side until my dying days. And if not there and I'm far away. I said..."

Another​ figure came running after the green haired one and griped his wrist to stop him. Like he was running away.

"Don't be afraid"

The figures came closer to a point where the tall one took ahold of the smaller ones hands. Brushing the tears from his cheeks.

"I said...don't be afraid"

And soon the taller one gave the other and unexpected hug. Which left the smaller one perplexed.

"We're going home..."

The smaller soon melted into the warm embrace and hugged the taller one tighter, letting out all the tears he held within. They soon parted the hug and they looked to each other. The taller bring once again his hand to the others cheek, his thumb brushing the tears. And they smiled.

I soon felt something shaking me awake. I jolted up and look up to the person shaking me. Mother had arrived. I took both of my earphones and paused the music.

"Let's go honey, I made a cake for you~" she said motioning to the door. I nodded and wheeled myself to the car outside. She helped me in and with that we went home.

Once we arrived, as promised, a small brown cake with a white frosting. I gulped and looked at the plate in my hands. I shouldn't eat, but that my mom's here i'll have to. She cut it in 8 pieces, and handed me 1. I started biting at it as we made a small conversation. How was everything today and stuff like that. When i looked once again to the plate i noticed it was empty. i had eaten the whole thing. My breathing started to quicken. I told my mom in a fast pace that i was going to take a shower after going to bed and she nodded.

I wheeled to the bathroom since i could already feel the food setting in. I was going to end up fat. This wheelchair would break any second if i continued. I turned on the water on the shower and went up to the toilet. I reached 2 fingers to my throat and gagged. After 2 more tries, the liquids came out and then the acid rose in my stomach. I rested my head back in the chair once i finished. I finally calmed down and decided to finally take a bath.

I took my cloths off and got into the bathtub. it wasn't a easy thing to do, but i finally made it.  I sat down under the warm water, brushing every part of my body. All the bruises from today could be seen clear as day, some just purple but others a greenish color. Mostly of  them were on my stomach and some on my arms where they had gripped me.I waited some minutes after washing up and just stayed there. Not thinking about anything, not wanting to stop the water anytime soon, not wanting to just...move.

I knew I probably should get going before my mom comes in checking if everything's alright. I sighed closing the running water and grabbed a towel. Now I have to get out, and this is the hardest part. I took ahold of a handle on the side of the tub and to the border line. I hold my breath and with all my strength pushed myself up. I stood up and sat once again on the border of the tub. I dried myself and called for my mom, remembering to cover myself with the towel. She peaked from the door and asked what was wrong.

"Could you please bring me some of my clothes to sleep and boxers?" I asked, she nodded and her head disappeared from the door frame. I just waited for her to come back staring at the floor, looking to the white patterns. The door swung open and she came in with some of my clothes. I thanked her and she was off.

I finished getting dressed and sat once again on the wheelchair. I went to my room the clock on the nightstand said 10:34 pm. I wanted to get some rest, I had to. I put my phone to charge and went to bed. I got under the covers and began thinking. I don't know why, but everytime I want to go to sleep my mind starts thinking about stuff and I end up sleeping like half an hour later than I intended.

Soon I closed my eyes and slept through the next 8 hours of night.

1566 words
Hey guys, well I'll continue this but the updates will be slow. I'm sorry about that, but sometimes I'm just not up to anything and I end up sleeping all day.
Sorry
Thanks you for 1.26k reads, I don't deserve all this. You guys are so awesome.
Buh-Bye