.-° P.E. °-.

Mark's p.o.v.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was almost 6:45. I turned off the alarm and got out of bed. I decided to use a white v neck t-shirt that hugged hugged lightly my chest, above it I decided to wear a thin grey sweater with the inside of it red. I also chose some dark blue jeans that almost were black and some red sporty shoes. I got my phone from the charger and went to the bathroom.

After washing my teeth and brushing my untamed floof I went to have some breakfast. I met my mom in the kitchen and started making myself some food. I prepared some coffee with milk and some toasts. My mother had prepared herself coffee as well with some chocolate​ cookies she looked at my and smiled, I returned the smile.

"So Mark, how's school?" She asked me while she took a small sip tp her coffee, seeing to was relatively hot. I gulped the piece of toast that I had just taken a bit of and continued.

"Well everything's great, I've been asked to help this new kid through school since he's new." I said, remembering the things Jack and I did together yesterday.

"How sweet of you! Tell me, what is this new kid like?" She continued to ask getting more in Jack which I didn't know she liked to hear about.

"His name is Jack, he comes from Ireland and he doesn't have the complete capacity to walk so he uses a wheelchair." I calmly continued our conversation about Jack. I didn't got the answer I was waiting for. I recognized a look of disgust on my mother's face.

'O-oh good..." Her voice sounded unamused, like the fact that Jack was slightly disabled disgusted her. My smile disappeared from my lips and a thoughtful face took its place.

We continued eating our breakfast until it was basically 7:20 am. I had some time to get to school since it was so close from home. I grabbed my bag, put it over my shoulders and told my mom our goodbyes. I walked out the front door down the steps and to the sidewalk heading to school.

By now it was 7:33 so I entered the school doors and left my bag on my seat. I sat almost at the front, but not far enough to hear the teachers voice. I walked out of the class since music, our first class of today, doesn't start until 8. While I walked to my locker to grab my stuff of our 3 classes before lunch, I got stopped by Miles.

"Hey dude" he greeted casually. 

"Hi Miles, how's it going?" i greeted and asked back.

"Nothing much, you?" he shrugged and continued.

"I was about to look for jack, after leaving my stuff of course" i said motioning to the books that i had on my hands. He only rolled his eyes.

"Who's that anyway? You mean that 2 wheeled freak?" he said annoyed at the fact that i wanted to look for jack instead of spend my time with him.

"Yeah, he's a cool guy. " i continued sounding unsure of what to say to him. I wanted to protect jack, but at the same time i didn't want him to get hurt either.

"Yeah sure" He said sarcastically rolling his eyes once again and walking off. 

I walked off to class placing my books on the desk i was going to sit at and walked once again to the front doors. Outside was slightly cold and the sky was cloudy, the sun wasn't able to be seen but the sky was lit. (A\N Im going to control the weather to my likes xp) I focused on the road before me and i recognized a familiar dark red van. I felt a smile appear once i knew who came in that car. Jack. The car parked and Jack came out giving her mother a kiss. She left, to what i supposed is work and he was left alone. 

He took ahold of the wheels and made his way towards me. He kept his eyes glued to the ground in front of him, he always seem to do that, a way to forget the cruel world we live in. Once he was about to open the door to get in the facilities, i walked up in a fast pace and opened the door in front of him. He looked confused at how could the door open by itself but took a glance of my hand that opened the door for him. His eyes followed from my hand to my arm and then to my eyes.