.-° Out of place °-.

Mark's p.o.v

I smiled at Jack when I realized that I had to take his bridal style once again. I sat him down before taking ahold of his legs and his back, carrying him on my strong arms. He quietly gasped from the sudden action, like he's never going to get used to this. I smiled. Once he was secure I got down stairs and into the living room, sitting him on the couch.

With the smile still present on my face I looked down at him, noticing a small blush on his pale, damaged, cheeks. I sat beside him and he moved to the other side of the couch, far from me. I quickly got up realizing we came downstairs to eat something. I looked at him, and like he could feel my eyes, he rose his eyes to meet mine.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked and soon after smiled at him. His eyes widened and looked down before deciding.

"I-I don't... anything is okay." he corrected himself at mid sentence, and gave me a half smile.

I nodded and walked towards the kitchen and directly to the fridge, checking what's inside. I found 2 sandwiches wrapped up in a plastic wrap, they looked like jam, lettuce and tomato. I grabbed both and headed to the living room.

Just as I was going to sit down, there was a knock on the door. Jack jumped in his seat looking towards where the sound came from. I dropped the sandwiches in the table in front of him and headed to the door. When I opened the door i was met with another pair of brown eyes along with a blond hair. Amy.

"Hey Markimoo!" She yelled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled back at her wrapping my arms around her waist. He smiled on the crook of my neck. She looked up once again before giving me a small peck to the lips.

"Hi Amypoo." I said, not matching the same level of intensity but close. We broke the hug and headed inside. He looked around the living room before her eyes stopping on Jacks green hair. Her eyes rolling.

"What is he doing here?" She leaned to my ear and whispered with an annoyed tone. With quick steps I made it to the front of the couch where Jack looked up at me and I smiled down at him resting my hand on his shoulder.

"Well jack here, had some problems and I helped him out." I told her in a calming tone, saying anything but the truth. I don't like lying, I think you get less trustworthy if you do. Which I don't like. She answered with a 'mhmm'.

I bent down grabbing one of the two sandwiches on the table. Unwrapped it and took a bite. Amy's eyes lit up. Jack did his best to move himself the border of the couch and reached out for the other appetitive. When he was about to finally get it Amy came quickly and snatched the sandwich from his fingers.

His eyes widened slightly and looked up at her before repositioned on the far corner of the couch. His hands on his lap.

"Oh I'm sorry, wanted this?" Amy asked teasingly down at him. He looked down at his lap his hands gripping the blue cloth that were his jeans.

"N-no, y-you can have i-it..." He said, a incomprehensible mumble following after. I could only hear a faint 'anyways' at the end. He always seems to keep things for himself, I just wish he could be honest with me.

Amy smiled at myself and took my hand, bringing me back to reality. I was about to tell Jack if he wanted something more but I was quickly pulled away from the living room and into the kitchen once again by a yank on my hand.

Amy opened the sandwich and took a bite before looking me straight at the eyes. And swallowed. A annoying face coming back on her face.

"Mark, why the hell did you bring that thing here?" She asked harshly at my face. I sighed my eyes closing for a bare second.

"Amy I've already told you, he got into some trouble and I brought him here to rest." I left the sandwich on the table and continued, " And his name is Jack, he's not a thing, he just happened to be unlucky he's in that state" I just wish they could stop seeing him like a thing, he's just a little different, that doesn't mean he's not human.

"Well anyway," she stopped and looked around, her face lighting up like she got and idea "could you please warm this up Marky? While I step to the bathroom?" She gestured to the sandwich on her hand. I nodded, not seeing a problem.

I took the sandwich from her hands and walked towards the microwave, grabbing a plate on the way, heating amy's sandwich as Amy walked to the living room and to the bathroom. i pressed 1:30 on the button panel, closing the door and starting it up. The sound of the machine filled the kitchen, the sound of the molecules radiating energy, was rather calming. A faint sound of a thud was heard somewhere in the house. I paid no mind at and waited for the timer to go off. Once it did Amy came back into the kitchen taking the already warm sandwich from my hands.

I smiled at her and she answered back with the same gesture. Noticed her hair was a little ruffled but i didn't make it so much of a deal. We kept eating our food in comfortable silence before being interrupted by the sound of a small whimper coming from the living room. Immediately my mind sharpened. Jack.

With some quick steps i made it to the living room, rushing once i saw Jack on the floor. His face curled in agony and when he looked up at me his eyes widened and cleaned his eyes quickly, his face now changing to a dull frown. I got to his level and quickly but gently sitting him again on the couch, i sat beside him.

"Jack, are you okay? what happened?" i got closer to him, looking for any wounds he could've opened or made to himself. He looked at me and opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it once he made contact with something behind me. He looked down and explained.

"I-im sorry, i-i just wanted to get my p-phone over there." he said as he pointed to his backpack that was laying against another couch on the same room, "I wanted to t-tell my mom to come get me, since im bothering y-you" he looked up at me on the last sentence. I got up grabbing his bag and handing it to him.

"Hey, there's no problem on you st-" a ringing came from his bag. He quickly opened the blue backpack and searched for his phone. He found it and took it out answering the call. A female voice was heard on the other end. He explained where he was and with a couple of nods and 'mhm's' he ended the call. He looked at said "My mom will be here in a couple minutes, C-could you pass me my w-wheelchair?"

i nodded and got up, got to the wheelchair that was neatly folded near the front door. got ahead and opened in front of him, i was about to help me but his hand stopped. He grabbed the armrests and lifted himself up to the seat and sat down. He took his bag and placed it on his lap as well as his phone.

Soon a honk was heard on the outside. I pushed Jack into the kitchen and to the backdoor, we made it around the house and to the front yard. His mom quickly took him into the car and went to me. An alarmed look on her face. She thanked me repeatedly and i told her it was no big deal, i had no problem with Jack staying over, actually he kept me company while the house was empty. She smiled and understood, said our goodbyes and left. I waved at Jack happily and he did the same.

I went back inside just to find out that Amy wasn't anywhere to be seen. I got into the bathroom and noticed everything was untouched, like no one had came in here. Which was weird since Amy used a while ago. Something seemed off with her, i shrugged it off. I went upstairs and to my room and laid on it. I closed my eyes smelling Jacks scent on the bedsheets, which was nice. He smelled like fresh daisy flowers on a late night on spring. It brought this comforting feeling, peaceful to be around.

I got up and to my desk taking out my homework and working at it. After a while i finished it and went downstairs looking for something to eat. I received a message on my phone, it read;

'Honey, im very busy at job today so ill come home quite late. Don't wait for me, make yourself some food or order some if you wish, and head to bed. Love you, mom' i read it and sighed. I can barely spend my time with her anymore, just because she has to work. Bullshit.

I ordered some pizza, ate and went to bed. Most of the times im alone. Im not complaining, thats good at times but i feel like im missing someones company. Amy is sometimes here but it just doesn't feel the same or i don't feel complete. I get these thoughts off of my head and drifted to sleep.

1615 words

Srry it took so long to update. I didn't had time. Should i continue this? Idk.