°-. Playing and therapy .-°

Jack's p.o.v.

I couldn't control the blush that was now present on my face, the warmth he made me feel was the reason I couldn't. He had a caring and kind form of being that makes me want to trust him, but the voices prove me otherwise.

'Like I said, he's just using you to look good- the voices boomed reminding me of that fact- he doesn't even care about you.' As I moved away from his lap I looked away from his eyes, not wanting him to notice the blush that appeared when he hold me that way. He only chuckled. 'See? He's only sorry for your disgusting self.'

He standed up and headed for a TV set that was in front of us. I finally got a look of his room. I was sitting on a queen sized bed with red covers with dark blue and white stripes. It was leaned against the wall and to the left there was a desk an a wheeling chair, and to the right a big window where you could see the street. Mark was turning on the PS4 console an the TV that was on the wall in front of me.

He came back to me and handed me a control sitting beside me again. He looked at me and smiled i just looked at him, and tired to smile at him but it just came live a small curved smile. He looked back at the tv and kept his smile on his face, mine disappearing once his eyes left my weak and ugly body.

"What game do you want to play?" He asked looking at me and turning at the screen in a quick movement. I haven't played any games in a while, since this happened, so i better let him decide since is his house.

"I-i dont know, w-we can play w-whatever game you want. Y-you can choose your favorite if you want..." i trailed off unsure of a complete and correct answer. He just nodded and chose Mortal Kombat X. I remember playing this game before but i couldn't remember quite well the controls so every time i stopped the fight and looked at the movements and combos. And every time i'd pause the game Mark would grunt in frustration and i would flinch a slight bit thinking he was about to get angry and could hit me whenever he wanted since i weak and pathetic.

.-°-.-° Lil' time skip °-.-°-.

Mark won most of the rounds we played that were like ten. The would occasionally shout and grunt when i would use a fatality on him or an x-ray, i would just chuckle in response. His mouth would frown in annoyance and so would his eyebrows. When we decided to stop playing and turned off the tv and console, Mark jumped on his back on the bed, laughing when he felt himself bounce on it. I just looked at him and hear his laugh, it was beautiful. He had a deep,soft and comforting voice but when he laughs, the world seems to stop. His eyes squinting and all his perfect white teeth showing. I mean he's kinda h-handsome. 'he'll never love someone like you'

The thought disappearing as i felt Marks hand take my forearm and pushing me down, laying the same way as him. But i couldn't move my lower back to arrange myself. I looked at Mark who's face was at 4 inches from mine, i could feel his warm breath in my lips. Making them sweaty. I gulped and stared at his beautiful cocoa eyes.

"Jack..." he said, barely a whisper.

"Y-y-yeah?" i could feel my heart start to beat a little faster. What is happening to me?

"What happened to your le--" He was cut short by a honking from the outside. He quickly stood up and looked through the window and looked back at me. "It's your mother." he answered calmly. I responded with a small 'oh, okay' and lifted myself up with my elbows.

I wasn't able to fully sit down since Mark came unexpectedly and grabbed my knees and back once again. I yelped in surprise and tightly took ahold of his shirt and dug my head in his chest, i didn't mean it but it was involuntary. The blush reappeared on my face and he started walking towards the stairs. When we where at the bottom he slowly and carefully placed me on my wheelchair. I adjusted my feet in the foot plates , gabbed my bag and he took me to the front taking the route through the kitchens back door.