Old friends

It was Mid November when we moved back to Hawkins. Memories had fluttered back into my head. Two years ago we had moved out of Hawkins for some reason. But we moved back. I had an old friend to see. The music was playing loudly when we pulled up to our old house. I opened the door to the house, it was surprisingly clean. My parents came in soon afterwards. I ran upstairs to my room and laid my bag down. As I looked in my room it was like a time capsule, frozen stuck and not touched. I still had my girly pink decorations up, I laughed at that. Now I'm not a girly girl but not like a tomboy. With that thought I had should probably start unpacking, changing my room could wait.

In the middle of unpacking my mom called me down. I walked down the stairs to her. She said I should probably go say hi to my old friend Will. So with that I grabbed my bike and head off to the Byers house. Riding down I thought of this town that kept many of my memories. In my head was flashing memories when I pulled up to the Byers household. I put down my bike and walk up to the porch. About to knock I suddenly got nervous, only God knows why.

With a quick knock on the door Ms. Byers answered the door. She looked at me in surprise I wouldn't blame her I changed pretty decently in two years. "Oh my is that (Y/N)." I always loved Ms.Byers I thought of her as a second mom. "Yes Ms.Byers it's me, I'm glad to be back." "Oh it's so glad to see you. Are you looking for Will?" Also one other thing is that she always knows what im thinking. "Ya." "Ok he's just up in his room, would you like me to get him for you?" "Sure." "Ok. I'll get him for you sweetheart. I'll be right back." She went off to go get Will, I stayed outside. Soon after Will came out.

He looked the same as two years ago. I guys time doesn't change some people. The first word exchange in years had just happened with a simple hello from me. "Oh my gosh it's really you. It's been so long (Y/N). I'm glad you came back." "Ya, I missed you guys. Turns out traveling isn't that great." "I completely understand. I missed you too by the way." As I was talking to Will I heard a similar voice on the walkie talkie. "Will you there man? Your gonna be late for D&D." It was Mike. Will pressed a button on the walkie talkie and talked back to Mike. "Ya I'm coming ok." Will put the walkie talkie back in his book bag. "Hey would you like to come to Mike's house and play some Dungeon and Dragons?" I couldn't pass off the offer, I could see how the boys play D&D and see Mike again. "Ya sure." I got on my bike and Will went outback to get his. We were on the road riding down. "Hey Will want to race?" Before he could say anything I took off.