2. The Bathtub

Authors Note: I have my new story up "She's empathic" out and I'd really love if you guys would check it out. Also this means I will probably publish ever other day for this story, and besides it's coming to a close. Comment if you want me to make a second one for the second season and if so I will publish that story as a separate book and if so it will probably be released in February due to me having a beak and writing my new story. One more thing for "She's Empathic" I will probably update that story twice a week due to it being sorta longer and writing the character. That's all thanks to those of you who read this.

Dustin's POV

"I don't know, he's way out of range." I told Mike. "... son of a b*tch!" That was the only thing I heard clearly. Mike took the supercom. "Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down. We can't understand you." "Yes, I copy! Do you? They know about Eleven! Get out of there! They know about Eleven! The bad men are coming! All of them! Do you hear me? The bad men are coming! Th-" Someone interrupted him. "Lucas, watch out! There gaining on us!" It was Y/N. oh no. "Wait, did he say Mad hen? Does that mean anything to you? Like a code name or something?" I tried to stay calm down.

"The bad men are coming!" Lucas yelled again. "Bad men. Bad men!" Mike said. What was going on? "Stay here." He set down the radio. El waited, I followed Mike. We ran upstairs. We looked out the window. A Hawkins Power and Light van was outside, there was a man in it. "What's that guy doing?" Mike questioned. "You don't think..." I said. Mike ran. I continued to look out the window. More vans drove by, they all pulled over. I closed the curtains. "Sh*t!" I ran to Mike, he was in the kitchen talking to his mom. "Mike!" I called for him.

"Once second." He held up his finger. "Mike!" He turned around. "We need to leave right now." I said slowly. We ran out. Mike turned back to his mom. "If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country." We grabbed El and headed outside, and then got on our bikes. They men stared at us. "Go, go, go, go,go, go, go, go, go!" I yelled. The men ran to their vans. The vans engines started warming up, we road as fast as we could. We road through the back of the neighborhood so they'd loose us.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god." This was scary. "Dustin! Dustin, do you copy?" It was Lucas in the supercom. "Yeah, Lucas, they're on us." I said back. "Where are you?" "Cornwallis." I told him. "Meet me at Elm and Cherry!" "Copy. Elm and Cherry!" We took a shortcut through someone's yard. The vans were behind us. "Sh*t!" I yelled. "This way, come on!" Mike yelled back. We road through someone's lawn again. "Out of the way!" I yelled at two girls. We road through there.

We found Lucas and Y/N. "Lucas!" "Where are they?" He asked. "I don't know." Mike responded. "I think we lost them." I told them. There was tires screeching. "Go, go, go,go, go!" Mike yelled. I screamed. "Faster, faster!" Mike screamed. "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" They were right behind us now. A van pulled up in front of us. We were dead. I screamed. The van charged toward at us. El stuck her arm out, the van had flipped over us and landed behind us, blocking of the men. We road off, we had decided to ride and hide out in the junk yard.

Lucas's POV

"Holy... holy sh*t! Did you see what she did with the van?" Dustin said. Obvious we did. El layer down. "No, Dustin, we missed it." Mike said sarcastically. "I mean that was..." "Awesome." I finished his sentence for him. What Eleven did was awesome. El was awesome. She turned to me. "It was awesome." I walked over to her. I was wrong about her. I bent down, I was a jerk, not only I was mad, but I turned Y/N against her to. That was wrong of me to do. "Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff... I was wrong. I'm sorry." I set my hand on her shoulder. "Friends... friends don't lie. I'm sorry, too." she said. "Me too." It was Mike. He put his hand out, I got up and shook it. "I'm sorry too, El. I shouldn't have acted the way I did." Y/N hugged El. "Friends?" "Friends."