1. Holly Jolly

Mike's POV

El knew something about Will that we didn't. "What does that even mean?" Lucas asked "El?" I asked "He's hiding." She said. "It's not like that clears anything up." Lucas said. Y/N elbows him to stop.

Next Day

Lucas's POV

Before school me and Dustin went to Mike's house to plan how to find Will after school. The weirdo was playing with the supercom. "We just tell our parents we have AV club after school. That will give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood." Mike had planned. "You seriously think the weirdo knows where Will is?" I questioned him. "Just trust me on this, okay?" "Okay." "Did you get the supplies?" He asked. "Yeah." I pulled up my backpack and pulled out "Binoculars... from 'Nam, army knife... also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana, and the wrist rocket." I pulled out excitedly. "Your gonna take out the demagorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asked me. "First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the demagorgon is not real. It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye..." They flinched as I pretend to hit them. "-and blind it." I said. "Dustin what did you get?" Mike sighed.

Dustin's POV

I began to poor my bag contains out onto the table,I got the food. "Well alrighty." I said proudly. "So, we have... Nutty bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, Apple, Banana, and trail mix." Lucas looked to me. "Seriously?" Yes I was serious we needed energy. "We need energy for our travels. For stamina. And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her." I had pointed at eleven. Why didn't they see that? At least Y/N would probably be greatful, I spent two weeks of my allowance on this. "She shut a door." "With her mind! Are you kidding me? That's insane! Imagine all the other cool stuff she can do. Like... I bet... that she could make this fly!" I picked up Mike's Mileneumfalcon. "Hey. Hey." She glared at me. "Okay, concentrate. Okay?" It dropped to the ground. Doesn't she get that I want her to make the thing fly? "Okay, one more time. Okay. Use your powers, okay?" It dropped to the ground once again. "Idiot." I hear Lucas say. "She's not a dog!" Mike came and grabbed the ship away. We heard Mrs.Wheeler say it was time for school, me and Lucas quickly grabbed our stuff, and head upstairs.

Eleven's POV

Why was Dustin wanting me to fly the ship? It didn't like being told what to do, reminded me of the bad men. Mike stopped him though, Mike is nice, he cares about me. He stayed down stairs with me while the rest went upstairs. "Stay down here. Don't make any noise, and don't leave. If you get hungry, eat Dustin's snacks, okay?" He told me. His mom called for him. "Coming!" He yelled. "You know those power lines?" What were 'power lines'? "Power lines?" I asked. "Yeah. The once behind my house?" "Yes." "Meet is there, after school." "After school?" "Yeah, 3:15." How did I know what was 3:15? What was it? He took something off his wrist and then put it on me. "When the numbers read three-one-five,meet us there." "Three-One-Five." I repeated. We both smiled then he left. It had been a while senses he left, I went a grabbed Dustin's snacks and ate them. I wondered around the basement for a bit when I found a photo album, Mike had called it, and I looked though it. There was a picture of Mike in it, and his family at a ocean. It was pretty. After looking around in it for a while I flyed the ship Dustin wanted me to do earlier.

Y/N

It was lunch already lucky. "So, Mike what's the plan?" I asked. "The plan is we have El help us find Will." "Specifics?" "I hadn't really thought of that..." Oh great. I sighed. "Well do you have a better plan?" They all looked at me. Well I guess I would be making the plan then.