Long time no see

There was a sudden hill, I was going to fast. I hear a yell from behind "(Y/N) watch out!" Will shouted. In that moment I saw a car swerve and come out of no where. My bike swerved off the road with me following. Before the bike could drop into the think concrete sidewalk I jumped off it, which I thought was a good idea. I sat on the concrete my right knee bleeding and my right side of my torso bruised. Will came over "(Y/N), what the heck! Are you ok?" I thought for a moment was I ok? "Ya I'm fine now are we going to Mikes or not?" Will had this odd look on his face, like he was questioning if I was sane or not, I couldn't blame him. "Can you even stand?" He asked me. I picked myself up, I could stand but I was still bleeding from my knee, oh well. The funny thing was my bike was fine me not so much. I could see Mike's house from where we stood. Will suggested we just walk the rest which I was fine with.

Will's POV

She was crazy. She had just jumped off her bike almost getting hit by a car. This was her first day back in Hawkins and she already managed to get herself in trouble. I suggested we just walked the rest. We only had two minutes of waking left when I noticed her jeans were ripped and bloody on her right knee. "Um you now your jeans are ripped." I said to her. She looked down to her knee. "Ya, I know" she said casually. What the heck is wrong with her.

Your POV

We finally had gotten to Mike's house. Will knocked on the door and Mrs.Wheeler answered. "Come on in." She said then she looked at me "Is that (Y/N). Oh my gosh you've grown up so much." "Thanks." "Oh before you kids go downstairs (Y/N) could you tell your parents I said hi. You kids can go downstairs now, it was nice seeing you." I nodded and followed Will to the basement. There were three boys downstairs already two of them I didn't recognized. "Will it took you long enough." Mike said. Mike looked at me confused "(Y/N), is that you? Long time no see. How have you been?" He said nicely. "Oh I'm good just a little tired from almost dying that's all." I pointed to my knee. "What the heck happened?" Before I could say Will answered. "A car almost hit her on our way coming down here." "Oh ok then, uh do you need anything (Y/N)?" I shrugged "Nah I'm good." Mike pulled up a chair for me. "Thanks." He responded with "No problem." They were about to start the game when Mike said "Oh sorry I completely forget (Y/N) this is Lucas and this is Dustin. Lucas and Dustin this is (Y/N) she's a friend of me and Will's. The boy with the black hair shook my hand "Hi I'm Lucas. It's nice to meet you (Y/N)." "It's nice to meet you too." The boy with the hat on waved his hand "Hi I'm Dustin, it's nice to meet you (Y/N)." "Nice to meet you too."