1. The Upside Down

Mike's POV

I saw Y/N and Lucas go out the door. Where were they going? Also I was worried about El, she was drained for sure. "Where the heck did Jonathan, Nancy, Lucas, and Y/N go?" Dustin said. I hadn't even noticed they had left either, then I noticed that the Chief and Mrs.Byers were gone too. I got up and went to look outside and see if they were there. "Nancy! Jonathan!" There weren't any cars in the parking lot, they had left.

Lucas's POV

Y/N pulled away from me. "Wait were did they go?" She asked. "Huh?" "Where did Mrs.Byers, the chief, Nancy, and Jonathan go?" "I don't know." I told her. "Crap!" She yelled. "Y/N, calm down." She was upset. "Lucas, there walking into a trap! There in danger! We can't just sit here!" "Y/N, but it was dangerous..." She look at me. "Wait... was this your plan all along to distract me? Did you-." "No, no, Y/N it's not like that, I didn't know-." "Lucas... how could you?" She had tears in her eyes. "Y/N, listen to me, I didn't know that they'd be-." She had already walked away. I didn't mean for it to go like this. I was just trying to protect her.

Y/N POV

Lucas used me, he he used me. I walked away from him. I didn't want him to use me. The bathroom was just down the hall and ran to it so he wouldn't follow. I looked into the mirror I hand them realized I was crying. I had to snap out of this.This wasn't helping anybody, I needed to help Will. I walked over to the gym and went back to the rest. Mike was gone, it was just El and Dustin. The doors opened, it was Lucas and Mike. "There gone." Mike said. I already knew that. "No." El said. What was going on. "What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike asked her. "Yes." If El knows where they are maybe I can help them. "Where? Where did they go?" Mike asked.

"Demogorgon." I knew it! They are in a lot of danger I needed to help. I shot up. "Y/N! Wait!" Lucas yelled. "What's going in with her?" I heard Dustin say. I started walking towards the door but Mike grabbed me. "Let me go! There walking into a trap!" I yelled. "Y/N, we can't fight that thing." Mike scolded me. "Well they can't either! That thing is out to get them! It got Barbra, it's trying to get Will, next it will be after them, if we don't do anything!" His armed slipped and I ran. They were all screaming my name, when I ran through the door, El couldn't have stopped me she was drained this was my only chance.

Dustin's POV

Y/N ran out the door we all chased after her. We checked the halls, the rooms, and outside, there was no sign of her. "She's going to get herself killed!" Lucas screamed. We had to find her. "We have other problems to handle right now! If Y/N wants to get herself killed then let it happen." Mike said. He has to be joking. "Mike!" Me and Lucas yelled at him. "Y/N is going to die if we don't do something!" Lucas yelled. "But we need to get El charged up before we can do anything." Mike said. He did have a point, we were defenseless. "Fine." Lucas mumbled. He had tears in his eyes, he hid his face. Then I hit a thought, the bad men were still out there, looking for us, and if Y/N was out there, she probably chose the safest route. I decided to keep this to myself.

El was drained, another thought hit me. There was chocolate pudding I the kitchen. I started walking out. "Where are you going?" Mike asked me. "I'm gonna stick to the plan and El needs fuel and I know just where to get some." "What is it?" "Chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, lunch lady Phyllis hoards that sh*t." I told him. "Are you serious?" He yelled at me. "El needs to be recharged if we have any plans of winning." Lucas follows me out. We walked out the door.

I turned to Lucas. "Hey, you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine." I was worried about Y/N too but I could tell he was more worried than me. "Okay, this is in between me and you but, I think Y/N is honestly safer out there then in here. We still have the bad men out after us, and I don't think she'd be able to make it to were the others are now anyways." He stared blankly at me. "I still don't like that she's out there alone." "I know but it's either that or she being in here and in more danger." "I guess your right." We made it to the kitchen, I opened the door to fridge and there sat a beautiful site, a ton of pudding. "I knew she was hoarding it. I knew it. Always lying, saying she's out. Bald face liar." We held as much as pudding as we possibly could. "Mike, I found the chocolate pudding!" I screamed.