2. The Vanishing of Will Byers

Y/N POV

I lay in bed listening to the wind, I heard something unusual a roar but not an animals roar and then a thud, how knows what it could have been. I got up and looked outside my window and didn't hear it again, and I closed my window. The air was cold now so I climbed back into bed for the last time. I finally dozed off.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm beep beep beep, ugh school, I turned my alarm off and got up and changed. The smell of sausage was coming from the kitchen and I grabbed some sausage and sat down. "So how's it being back here? How's Will?" My mom asked. "Ya I missed this place and Will's good, we went to Mike's house and I met some of his other friends Dustin and Lucas. There pretty cool." I said. She looked back at me. "So do you like them?" She smiled at me. "Ya as friends! Why do you have to do this all the time! Just because I'm friends with guys doesn't mean I have to like them that way!" I blushed. "Sorry but you do know that normally girls hangout with other girls, besides that's alright your different I still love you." Ugh. "I need to get ready for school. See you later mom." "Ok bye sweetie, I love you, stay safe." "Ok bye mom love you too." I went and got my backpack ready and grabbed my lunch. My bike was out in the garage and I got on it and left for school. On my way I passed by Will's house I figured he was already at school. So I continued on my way.
I arrived at the school and went to my locker and saw Mike, Lucas, and Dustin. "Hey." I said.

Dustin's POV

"Mike do you know where (Y/N) is? I wanted to ask her a question." He looked back at me "Jeez Dustin I get it you like her but just wait man your taking it way to fast." "No Mike I'm not gonna ask her out jeez, why are you like this?" Sometime he can be really annoying. "Sorry that was just my conclusion. What are you gonna ask her anyways?" "That's none of your business." I could tell he was a little upset. "Fine." I looked back and I saw Lucas. Crap.

Lucas's POV

I walked up to Dustin and Mike and I heard them talking about (Y/N). "What ya talking about?" Dustin whipped his head back. "Nothing." He shot out. I look back at Mike. "Mike what's going on?" "He was just talking about asking (Y/N) a question." "Like what?" I ask. "Uh I-" There was something suspicious going on. "Do you like her?" If he did I guess it's fine but it's just I like her to though. "Ya, he does." Mike said. "MIKE!" Dustin yelled. "What we're allowed to tell other party members about this kind of stuff." Before I could say anything else we heard someone say Hey, it was her. We all turned around and me and Dustin blushed.

Y/N POV

There was something going on. "Whatcha talking about?" I asked. "Nothing!" Both Dustin and Lucas say. I could tell they were embarrassed. "If you-" the bell had rung we needed to get to class. "Sorry I'll be right back, I need to get to my locker." I went to my locker and got my stuff and closed my locker. Dustin, Lucas, and Mike were in class and I joined them. Class had started and I noticed Will wasn't there.