1. The Body

Y/N

"Y/N, I think it's time to leave now." I had been crying for a half an hour. I was to tired to bike home, I remembered my family left today to go out of town, Lucas said I could stay with him since all this was going on his family wouldn't mind, Dustin didn't either since I think he felt sympathetic for me too. I tried looking for my bike but it was gone, it was the least of my problems, I got in to the back of Lucas's bike, and I put my arms around him to secure myself, and we drove off, we watched as Dustin went home since his house was closer.

We soon arrived back to Lucas's house. He parked his bike in the garage and he went inside to check with his parents if it was ok. I waited, I looked around and then I remembered Mike's house was right next to his, I saw through the window that his mom was leading him upstairs to bed, he had calmed down a bit. Lucas had just came back. "My parents said it was fine, you can stay with us." He opened the door for me. "Thanks." I snuffled, I was still crying a little bit. "Did you tell your parents yet? About Will?" I asked. "No, we can tell them." I nodded.

We turned into the living room where his parents were. They looked at me, they say that both of our eyes were still watery. "What's wrong?" His mom asked. "Mom." Lucas said. "It's-its about Will... they found his body..." Just hearing that sentence 'Will and body' Tears trickled down my face. Mrs. Sinclair put her hands over her mouth, she was in shock. Everyone was in shock. She came and gave us both a hug. After that should said we should get ready for bed it was getting late. "Y/N you can use my bed if you'd like and I can use the couch down stairs." I shook my head. "No, you use your bed I can take the coach." "Fine." He said. I slept in what I had. I went back to the couch, I tuned over, I closed my eyes. Every time I closed my eyes I was back where they found Will's body.

Finally I was able to sleep. I woke up from the couch and headed outside, I looked around and I went to school. I was at my locker, I had just closed it. "Y/N!" I turned around it was Will. I fell into him and started sobbing. "Oh my gosh! Will!" I feel to the ground. He looked down to me. "Why didn't you find me? You were supposed to find me! I reached out to you and you weren't there! Your the reason I'm dead! Your the reason I'm dead. He started to rot. "It's your fault!" He wrapped his hands around me and started to choke me. I screamed. "Y/N! Are you ok?" It was Lucas. I was breathing heavily. He let me calm down. "Nightmare?" I nodded. He hugged me. "It's, okay. If you'd like you can sleep in my room." He offered. I nodded. "Okay." He let me sleep next to him.

Lucas's POV

I let her sleep next to me. She was scared. I went to sleep after she had. We woke and my alarm went off. We went and got breakfast, Y/N had asked me if we could go to her house so she could get changed, I said we could. After we got breakfast Y/N waited outside for me while I got changed, now it was off to her house. She lived like ten minutes away, which wasn't that bad. I pulled up to her house, she went inside. I decided to wait for her outside.

Mike's POV

I woke up and then decided to go check in El. She had came back after last night. While was going down I heard my parents listening to the news, it was about Will, and how his body was found. I made it down stairs and El was messing with the supercom. I was looking through some of Will's old drawings. He was our Wizard. He drew us as our D&D character once. The supercom radio was shrieking. "Can you please stop that?" I told El. She turned it off. I continued to look through the drawings. She turned it back on. "Are you deaf?" She continued to mess with it. "I thought we were friends, you know?But friends tell each other the truth." She looked up at me. "And they definitely don't lie to each other. You made m think Will was okay, that he was still out there, but he wasn't. He wasn't!" I yelled at her. "Maybe you thought you were helping, but you weren't. You hurt me, you hurt all of us. Do you understand? What you did sucks." Did she not understand that she was not helping, she just made things worse, she was the problem. She continued to mess with the supercom. "Lucas was right about you. All along." She looked down. I continued to go through Will's drawings, the static was getting worse. The was a voice. I turned to the supercom. 'So come on and let me know, should I stay or should I go? Should I stay or should I go now? Should I stay or should I go now?I got up and went next to the supercom by El, she handed me it. If you go there will be trouble. If I stay there will be double. I held down the button to reply. "Will, is that you? It's Mike! Do you copy? Over." There was no response. "Will, are you there?Will!" The signal was lost. I turned to El. "Was that... was it..." "Will." I looked at the clock, I raced up to my room, I had a plan to see if I could stay home today, I didn't want to get caught.