3. The Upside Down

Y/N POV

The men pointed there guns at us when suddenly their eyes started bleeding and they fell to the ground, they were dead. I still was taking in on what just happened then El collapsed. "El!" We jumped down to get her. Mike shook her. "El, are you okay?" I was actually really concerned for her this time, what she did took a lot of energy which could possibly kill her. "El!" Mike cried. "El! Wake up!" I shook her arm. "Something's wrong." Mike said. "She's just drained." Dustin said. "No, she won't wake up." I said. "No, no, no, El please wake up!" Mike shook her again. "She's barley breathing." Mike noted.

We couldn't stay here forever there was more men coming. "Guys we need to get out of here, the bad men are still after us." I said. "We can't just leave El." Mike said. "I know, we'll have to carry her." I said. "Y/N's, right we need to go." Lucas said. I looked over the corner of the wall, and a tall man with white hair looked to me. Before I could move or scream another man grabbed me. "Leave her!" The tall man said. They all looked over. "Step away from the child." The man said. They didn't step away from El. "Let me go!" I screamed. "Y/N!" They all screamed. "Let her go you sh*t head!" Lucas and Dustin yelled. "Only if you cooperate." He said. "You want El? You'll have to kill us first." Mike said. "That's right." Dustin said. "Eat sh*t!" Lucas added. "Not a problem. "The the tall man said. Then I saw someone holding something up to my head. "Should we kill the girl first?" Another man said. What the man was holding was a gun. I didn't want to die. Tears started slowly coming down my face. "Stop!" Lucas cried.

Then I noticed that some other men we're about to grab the boys, I tried to scream but the man that held my cuffed my mouth and then the men grabbed the boys. "No, no, no, no!" Mike screamed. "Get off me!" Lucas and Dustin yelled. "Ow. Let me go!" Mike screamed. The tall man went into grab El and I kicked him and he fell. "Ouch! Parker would you mind teaching that girl a lesson on respect her peers!" The pressure on my head was getting harder. Then it hit me, it wasn't a bullet it was like a something bigger and not as fast, but whatever it was made me pass out.

Lucas's POV

I was screaming and yelling because they had Y/N and had us. The tall man fell over and I couldn't hear what he said but I knew Y/N kicked him. Another man hit Y/N on top of the head with someone and I couldn't tell what it was but it was like a small bat. "Y/N!" I cried. Her head dropped, she had passed out. I tried kicking so I could escape and help her but I couldn't. "Know since we've learned from Y/N mistake, why don't I just take Eleven and We'll be in our way." The man said. "No!" Mike yelled.

The man that held Y/N layed her down in the ground. The taller man got down and went and grabbed El. "Stop!" We yelled. If they took El she would be back in the lab, and we'd never see her again. The man held El's head. "Eleven? Eleven, can you hear me? Eleven?" I looked over to her and her eyes were open. "Papa?" She said. "Yes, yes, it's your papa." Then I looked over to Y/N, blood was coming from her head. That was it. "Get off of me!" I yelled. Nobody acknowledged me. "I'm here now." The man spoke to El. El looked awful she looked so weak. "Get off of me!" Mike grunted. El looked over to Y/N. "Let her go! Let her go, you b*stard!" Mike was trying to escape from the mans arms.

El turned her head to us weakly, she was trying to say something. "Shh, shh, you're sick. You're sick, but I'm going to make you all better. I'm going to take you back home, where I can make you well again. Where we can make all of this better, so no one else gets hurt." Y/N got hurt because of him, he was lying he wasn't gonna let everything be okay, he was gonna let Will die and the rest die in the Upside Down.

El looked over to Y/N them to us, then back to the man. "Bad....Bad...." She mumbled. She looked over to Mike and pointed toward him. "Mike. Mike." She said. Mike tried pushing himself away from the man. "Mike." She said again trying to push the mans arms off her. I looked at Y/N again. The lights had suddenly flickered. Everyone looked up. "Blood." Mike said. "What?" I questioned. "Blood." Ya there was a lot of blood... wait. Nancy had mentioned the demogorgon being attracted to blood, and there was more than enough blood to let... Y/N was bleeding, it would spell the sense on everyone and her. She was one of the targets now.

Something was beating on the wall, the wall started to open up. It was the demogorgon. It's face busted the wall. "Demogorgon." Dustin said. It's entire body busted through the wall. The men let go of us and pulled and pointed there guns at the demogorgon. "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" Mike yelled. I ran to Y/N and picked her up, Mike and Dustin were working on picking up El. Dustin carried her and we started running. "Come on, come on!" Mike yelled. We follows him down the halls as the men shot at the demogorgon.