Chapter 1: Their errand boy

I'm not like the pretty boys over there,Excuse me, excuse my charisma

Excuse me, excuse my charisma

-trespass

Sometimes I wonder why is it always me? Why is my life like this.

There they were, the seven rich boys with their high end life, sipping tea on a lazy afternoon sitting outside their mansion.

And me? Working hard in that very garden with sweat dropping from my forehead to my toe, with the scorching sun shooting its rays that stung my bare neck under my cap.

It was an unflattering job, errand boy. I didn't have any exact thing to do but execute any small jobs they'd order me to do in the house. Leaving aside this title of 'errand boy' other things in my life sucked too,

1. While the boys lived in one of the biggest mansion in Seoul I lived in a slum. Not quite a hygienic or a good place to stay. Your neighbours could be drunk or having a loud sex anytime of the day and you'd have to endure it all quietly.

2. As much as the aroma of their tea and snacks made my stomach growl and my taste buds produce saliva, aka drool all I could do was to sigh cause I didn't get to eat breakfast. I was already late to my morning job, delivering newspapers when I'd woken up.

3. If I wasn't dirt poor and actually had someone to have my back, I could've gone to college. Not be a loser high school dropout.

I rubbed my sweaty forehead with the back of my palm, dropping the scissor as I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. An incoming text from 'wifu', my face lit up as soon as I read the contact name.

"Oppa, when are you coming? I've been waiting for a while!"

Sending a quick reply that I'd be there soon I turned on my heel with a bright smile, facing my cap the right way that was on my head backwards all this time as I started walking towards the rich bitches.

Yes, that's what they were. Rich bitches.

Honestly, I was content with my life. The smile on my face wasn't fake, the dramatic thoughts from before were true, but the feelings behind them? Fake.

I like to be dramatic sometimes. My life at least didn't suck, not that much because,

1. Even if I lived in a noisy, unhygienic place I could meet the weirdest kind of people all the time. Isn't that a wonderful experience?

2. It was a given that I'd be slurping down on a hot bowl of ramen from convenience store later in the afternoon but these rich lads? I was sure they had never had the heavenly taste of cheap cup ramen after a hard day.