Chapter 30: Goodbyes

Like a thorn on a flowerI know I'll get pricked but I want you

I know I'll get pricked but I want you

-beautiful

"Man, this is some reverse ouran high school host club shit!" Jooheon leaned forward placing his hands on his lap, his eyes lighting up in curiosity.

"No, more like love in the moonlight. Or coffee prince!" Minhyuk beamed from his seat making Hyungwon scrunch up his eyebrows.

"You're the one to talk. You fainted when she said she was a girl!"

"Well, I was surprised." Minhyuk shifted in his position. "Like imagine someone you knew came to you and said they were a vampire, or werewolf!"

"Dude, she ain't a werewolf!" Hyungwon looked like he was done with Minhyuk. "And when did you start watching those girly kdramas?"

"As if you guys didn't watch goblin," Minhyuk vented angrily, all of us had to draw our heads back for the loudness of his voice.

"I cried watching goblin." Wonho shyly put his hand up.

"Anyone can guess that hyung." Changkyun rolled his eyes leaning back in the couch.

I couldn't help but laugh seeing these dorks, and I felt relieved that they had finally come to accept it and went back to their normal states. Which I didn't expect them to do this fast.

For the past three or four days. they couldn't properly talk to me. Most of them felt embarrassed, some awkward. I was awkward myself. No one was angry at me but they couldn't just see me like before.

Definitely, Changkyun and Kihyun had talked to them while I wasn't here. They seemed like they were really enjoying as they were conversing with me again. It felt like before.

"I loved all the goblin osts so much," I joined in the conversation.

"Yeah, I really loved beautiful and stay with me. What about you Minjae?" Shownu gave me a small smile as he asked.

"All of the songs are great, come on!" Minhyuk dabbed and we all laughed.

"Those songs aren't the ones you dab at Minhyuk." Hyungwon again, looked as if he was done with Minhyuk.

"Putting that aside, aren't you leaving this place Minjae?" Jooheon asked and I nodded agreeing.

"Since I'll be living as a girl now, people would find it weird if I stay here."

"Yeah, we talked about that but I'm just happy your new place is close to ours! If you don't come and spend most of your time here-"

"We'll invade your property!" Minhyuk completed what Jooheon was saying.

"Of course, I can't live without you guys. And I'll still help you out here, your first girl employee ever." I put my hands up cheering. "Though it will be awkward at college, people there thought I was a guy too.''