Chapter 4: New world

I'm so curiousAbout your world

I'm so curious
About your world

-gravity

I stood in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around my frail body, my wet hair sticking to my forehead. Then I raked my reflection up and down, then again. Was I really that short? Like a minion?

I shook my head to the sides, pursed my lips and looked back to my dark brown eyes with pure determination.

Two fingers up, making a gun in the air I pointed it to the mirror and made a sound smacking my lips together. A smirk played on the corner of my mouth.

Forget about that nagging mom, you're handsome as shit, I assured myself.

There was a closet in the room they had given me. And I had decorated it with my clothes already. The boys lived in the second floor, I lived in a ground one.

After getting dressed I came out and started for the kitchen. My stomach rambled, I was hungry but only realized that now.

Opening the kitchen door I was welcomed by darkness, my old friend.

There was a faint light coming from the windows, I walked as cautiously as I could so there wouldn't be any sound. The whole place was pin dropped silent, all the servants and the boys deep in slumber at this hour of the night.

It indeed took me a whole day to clean the library, even that wouldn't have been possible without the help from Shownu. Making my head turn to all the directions I looked for the cabinet that contained instant noodles. Before that I put a pot after turning on one of the stoves.

That was the moment, when I saw a person staring at me, eyes bright like a cat in the darkness. Only a few feet distance between me and that creature.

My heart stopped for a second, a high pitched scream almost making it's way out but then the person coughed and I recognized the voice. He must've been startled as well.

Rashly Kihyun opened the fridge he was standing by and put inside whatever that he was holding in his hands. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, bewildered, as he took a step closer to me.

The light from the window made my guess true. It was indeed the brown haired boy, eyes catlike and sharp at the dark of the night.

"Same could go to you," I sighed pouring water in the pot that I had placed on the stove.

He cleared his throat looking away, embarrassed as if he was caught doing an illegal act. For some reasons I felt like those were cold chicken from the fridge that he was sneakily chewing down.

"I'm here to make ramen for myself." Pouring the noodle down to let it simmer I had my eyes on it for a second, after looking up I was surprised to see him still there.