Chapter 27: The truth

I’m always hurtBut still, because it’s you

I’m always hurt
But still, because it’s you

-shoot out

Choi Minjae

"Did that guy tell you anything?" Byul asked in a low voice, making me wonder who she was talking about.

"Who?"

"T-that guy! That cocky moron, Changkyun" She stuttered, rolling her eyes in the meantime.

"Oh, him. Nope, what would he say though?" I tried my hardest to hide the curiosity which was growing inside me. She'd never asked anything about any of the boys before.

"Nothing." She answered simply rolling her lips inside her mouth.
Just then Changkyun waved at us from afar. He came running to us but before he could come any closer Byul had already hidden behind me. Oh god, what the hell is going on between these two!

"Where's your phone? I've been calling you for a while." Changkyun told me taking a quick glance at Byul.

"Kihyun asked me to go grocery shopping with him, it was our turn to buy this week. But I said I was busy, so you can go with him instead. If she doesn't mind though." He then pointed at Byul with his eyes.

"Of course, I don't mind! What are you implying here?" Byul scoffed coming out from my back.

"I said that because you never share her with anyone. Don't need to get your tits exploding." He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Um, did something happen between you two?"

"Nope!" They screamed in unison whilst shooting eye daggers at each other. Great, just great. Now I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight for being way too curious.

"Come on, you guys are acting like you're datin-"

"Just go already. Go to Kihyun, have a nice day. Text me all the steamy details." She pushed me from the back, making me stumble a few steps forward.

"Now you, you talk to me!" She went and grabbed Changkyun's arm. Giving me a quick smile and gesturing bye, she dragged him away with her.

This was so unlike her. She would've never agreed letting me go somewhere with Kihyun, or anyone as a matter of fact. And she'd been even talking to Changkyun? Was this really Byul?

Trying to shrug those thoughts off, I pulled out my phone from my pocket. Kihyun's new text was staring me right into the eyes.

"Do you want to go grocery shopping together?"

Then there's two other from Changkyun.

"Yikes you guys are like married couple already I'm gagging"