Chapter 19: He's mine

Not me but another personJust stop talking about him Stop it

Just stop talking about him Stop it

-jealousy

Yoo Kihyun

"Oh my god he's so cute!" Jackson screamed loud enough for Minjae to hear, of course that was intended.

"I know I'm cute." Minjae laughed at his silliness then continued. "But you're handsome Jackson-sshi."

Jackson let out a muffled squeal clasping his mouth with both his hands. "I swear I'll forget bambam and mark like this shut up!" Then he playfully slapped Minjae's shoulder as they both laughed again.

How the heck can people become best friends in such a short amount of time I swear to god.

"Stop bringing up your friends and tell me why the heck are you so early!" Jooheon snapped. "I'm still so sleepy! If only you weren't this loud."

"Well, I've told you a countless times since last night," Jackson deadpanned then looked at Minjae who was the only one that didn't look tired. "Get ready. We're all going to hiking!"

The second I heard the word hiking I let myself fall on the sofa quietly. I couldn't sleep at all last night and I was tired as heck. It's not like I hadn't shared a room with someone before but I don't know why I felt uncomfortable, no, that's not the right word. I don't just know why I couldn't rest at all last night.

To add more to that I feel so annoyed with Jackson.

I told Minjae that he was gay just for fun.

And now he'd been all touchy feely with Minjae making me rethink if he's actually a gay.

But then, why was I not liking this.
Perhaps, Jackson was not the right guy.

"Then should we eat breakfast now then proceed getting ready for the..." Minhyuk let out a big yawn then continued, "hiking?"

"We should eat on the way! Pack different foods in each of our bagpacks. That will be more fun!" Jackson replied and I groaned slightly turning from the other side.

Good for me cause I absolutely don't want to make breakfast for you.

Gosh, why am I so salty today!

***

"Can't I just stay at home and sleep?" Hyungwon said in a low voice, his shoulders were slumped making his tall body look frail and small. "I really am not liking this at all."

"Hey it's not that bad." Wonho took in a deep breath. "I feel so refreshed!"

"It will also help you stay healthy. The air is fresh and it's nice having this kind of exercises." Shownu said showing his goofy eye smile.