Chapter 24: Confirming

I decided to be a prisonerForever in your love

Forever in your love

-the tiger moth
(Shopping king Louis)

Yoo Kihyun

"Minjae, yesterday-"

"I know. She was drunk," Minjae said in a calm tone concentrating on cleaning the gaming CDs. "Is she fine now?"

"Yeah, probably. I'm off to see if she's okay." I hesitantly answered. I didn't know why I was feeling so restless, I wanted to explain everything to Minjae even though I had no reasons to do that.

Last night I happened to meet my old friend Eunbi. We were just talking while she kept on drinking. I never guessed she wouldn't be able to hold the liqueur, becoming completely drunk after just having two glasses of beer.

I wanted to take her home but she suddenly got on top of me and started making out forcefully. When I pushed her off I saw Minjae and Jackson there watching it all happen.

I didn't know if Minjae was angry now, he looked calm. But why would he be angry about it anyway? It was not like we had something going on between us.

For God's sake he's a guy and I'm not gay!

"You don't have classes today?" I asked realizing that everyone had left for college but only he was there doing the house chores. I didn't go today since Eunbi texted me saying that she felt sick. Moreover, I was the one who took her home yesterday so I felt the responsibility to check if she's alright.

"No, my professor got sick. So all the classes got cancelled," he replied.

"Oh. Will you be fine by yourself?"

"Yeah." He shrugged and got off giving me a small smile. I didn't want to leave him all alone, maybe I'd just check on Eunbi and quickly get back home.

I took my car and it took around thirty minutes to reach the place Eunbi told me to meet up. It was hot outside, putting on my sunglasses I stepped outside the car. Eunbi was standing on a side of street, she waved happily after seeing me.

"You look okay." I approached her then put down my sunglasses. "Why did you say you felt sick!"

"I knew you wouldn't have come otherwise!" She quickly linked her arm with mine. "Now let's go. I couldn't talk to you much yesterday. There's this really good pastry shop-"

"Wait, just wait." I stood still as she was trying to drag me with her. "Do you remember what you did last night?"

"What did I do?" She slowly raised an eyebrow. "I didn't throw up on you, I am sure of it!"