Open Your Eyes

Lloyd's Pov
I went outside and watched the sun rise. I was on the roof. I use to watch the sun rise with my dad.... Until I heard someone behind me. I jumped and turned. It was Alex... My bestie... She gave me a heart attack. "Alex! You scared me!" I yelled. Alex shrugged. "Sorry geezer." Alex said. I rolled my eyes playfully. Alex looked at me in the eyes. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." Alex said. I think Alex is worried about me. She doesn't have to... I'm fine... Just Empty.

Alex's phone chimed. Alex gasped. "It's a text from DADDY!" Alex yelled. I snickered then started to laugh really hard. Alex frowned. "What's so funny?!" Alex yelled. "You still call you dad daddy?" I asked. Alex started to blush then frowned and then punched my arm. "So what?! You got a problem with that?!" Alex yelled.

I quickly told her my answer. Hey, she can be scary when she's mad... Believe I pissed her off on day and let me tell you... It wasn't a good day for me.... "What? Nothing!" I said awkwardly smiling. "Good." Alex said.

I chuckled. Alex quickly turned her head. "Whatever." She said. Alex playfully swag her feet back and forth. It was quite... For about... Uh... One hour... Just kidding around five minutes.

I started to hum. Alex looked at me. "No no no no no no! I'm not doing it!" Alex complained. I did my famous puppy eyes. "Aw come on Alex! Pwease! It'll be so much fun!" I begged. She crossed her arms and turned her body.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll do it! But you can't judge me!" Alex frowned. "But Alex it's beautiful that's why I'm begging you. Please I'm having a bad day!" I begged. She nodded her head. "Yay!" I cheered. Alex took a deep breath.

Alex knows that I want her and me to combine our dragons together. Hey I need this. Don't judge! Anyways Alex jumped off the roof I did too. We then summoned our dragons. We then flew up to the clouds. "Ready?" I asked. Alex looked scared to death. She wouldn't stop looking down.

She finally nodded her head. We then made our dragons crash into each other. Our dragons roared. "Sparky! Go!" Alex yelled. Yes Alex named her dragon Sparky. I don't see why not. He is a boy. Anyways...

Our dragons made their powers shoot out of their mouth. Then the powers crashed into each other made an explosion while they both made one entire Dragon.  The dragon is so... Beautiful...

The Dragon's wings are light green and it's tail light green. It's eyes light blue and dark green. It's so beautiful. "AWESOME!" I yelled. Alex was squeezing my shirt. "What's wrong?" I asked. Alex swallowed. "I-I'm a-afraid o-of h-heights!" Alex yelled.

So that's why she never comes with me when we need our dragons… "Alex… It's OK... Nothing could go wrong... Open your eyes... Look... It's beautiful." I said calming her down.

Alex needs me… I may be depressed right now but… Alex is like a sister to me… I can't let her be afraid... I can't let her not enjoy this...

"Alex… If you trust me then you would… Open Your Eyes…"

To Be Continued...
......................................................
Part two will be update after I read a new update on my best friend's book. The Evil Ninja's Return by LloydFan anyways yeah gotta go!
-Nae Nae