Attacked Part: 1

Lloyd's POV
I ran downstairs and grabbed my light green sweater, phone, ear buds, my keys, and my wallet. I ran outside and drove my car. I went to Ninjago City. I needed to clear my head. Who was that? What does my twin want? Is my dad really out there? Alone.... ? No.... He's... Dea- Gone.... Not dead... Just Gone... I couldn't stop thinking about Alex. How did she lose her powers?... I saw her on the ground...

Lloyd's memory (what Lloyd saw)

I couldn't take it anymore. I need to check on Alex. After what Kai said to her she probably ran to a tree. Where she goes and clears her head off. I grabbed my sweater and snuck out through our window.

I ran as fast as I can. I just could feel her. As if... She became a part of me... Her blood is my blood... You want to keep her safe no matter what. She's like a sister I never had. And I want to keep her alive.

We don't keep secretes from each other... In the good or bad times I'll always be there. In the Darkness or Light she'll always be there for me... Her dreams are mine, my thoughts are her thoughts.... I can always read her face. I know her more than maybe Jay...

I'll be there to hold her when she needs me to when Cole breaks her heart. I'll kick Cole's ass after. I'll be there for her no matter what. In The Darkness Or Light.... I'll stay with her till the end, I'll protect her. I'll be whatever she needs me to be.

As I was lost in thought. I heard someone scream.... Alex's screams... My heart was beating fast, I felt paralysed. I ran as fast as my legs can run. I fell, tripped over something. My nose hit a rock, my jeans ripped showing my knee bleeding.

I got up too fast ignoring the pain I ran again. I didn't even bother checking what I tripped over. I finally made it to Alex... She was on the floor, screaming. Bleeding... Blood just slowly falling down Alex's poor arms, legs, and hands. Her tears... Were blood...

I panicked. I was suppose to look for clues... One what hit her but I don't care about that I had to pick her up. Take her home. "Alex are you okay? What happened?" I asked. She opened her eyes. Her crystal light blue eyes were covered in blood tears.

"Red lighting." Alex said. "What?" I asked. But before Alex could say anything else, something hit my head. I looked to see what or who hit me.... It was.... It was...

Me... My... Evil... Twin...

He grinned evily at me. I frowned. "Did you miss me Lloydie?" 'Lloyd' asked. I growled. "Go away." I warned. He laughed. "Did you have a nice trip?" 'Lloyd' asked. He was pointing at my knee. "No I just broke a nail." I said, only lifting one finger up.

'Lloyd' frowned. "You think you're funny huh Lloydie?" He asked me. I smirked. "No. I know I'm funny." I said sticking my tongue out. I shot a energy ball at him. "Tell me what you did to Alex... Or else." I said. 'Lloyd' looked scared then he went back to poker face.

"I don't know..." 'Lloyd' said. I growled. "LIAR!!! TELL ME! OR ELSE!!!" I yelled shooting energy balls at him. Lloyd' laid still on the floor. I didn't take any chances if he's dead. I grabbed Alex bridal style and ran.

I ran and ran. Alex was holding on to me tightly. She kept looking at the trees as if she's seeing something... Seeing something that I can't see... 'Lloyd' caught up. I swore under my breath and ran faster. Alex is pretty light so I was able to run.

'Lloyd' shot red energy at my back. I screamed in pain. I dropped Alex. She screamed. I was on the floor my back was bleeding. I tried to get up but 'Lloyd' stepped on my back. He didn't move his foot. I screamed in pain.