Lloyd's Twin

'Lloyd's' POV
I looked through the window, Alex finally fell asleep, Lloydie is on the couch. Silly Alex, thinking if she locks the doors and windows she'll keep Lloyd safe. You can't lock a ghost away... Jayline so beautiful... But blinded by love...

I walked through the door, and I covered Lloyd's hand, he struggled. Alex was asleep, fast asleep. I kissed her forehead, Lloyd got angry and tried to punch me. I smirked, brushing Alex's hair.

I left the room with Lloyd, before I did. I wrote a note for Alex, cause why not? I snapped my fingers and a green portal appeared. I grinned, it's time. I threw Lloyd in the portal, and then I jumped in. Journey To Lloyd's Past...

(Two hours later)

Alex's POV
I woke up, having a weird nightmare. I saw Lloyd as a little kid just staring at me... In the dark... Weird... I looked around for Lloyd, he was gone.... I looked in our room gibe. I checked the bathrooms gone, the kitchen gone. I looked outside, gone.

I screamed, I was panicking. I lost Lloyd again, he was my responsibility and I lost him! Everyone came running in, before anyone could say anything, I said. "Lloyd is gone!" I yelled, everyone looked for him.

"Alex! I found something!" Jay said, I took the paper.... I couldn't breathe, my heart froze, I felt paralyzed. I can't believe what it was...

You silly teenager... Jayline you think locking stuff will keep a ghost away?... I have Lloyd, I took him to the portal... I took him to his past... Come and save him before he's trapped in his past forever... He'll live in his past forever if you don't save him... I know all your Secrets and Lies...

~Lloyd's Twin...