The Nightmare

Lloyd's Pov
For some reason I felt sleepy. Alex helped me to my bed. I fell asleep once I was on the bed. Maybe I just need some rest… I hope Kai doesn't bother Alex while I'm asleep... Cause if he does I'll kill him... Nobody hurts my friends....

One hour later...

No one's Pov
A little boy with blonde hair walked around his backyard. Waiting for his mommy to come but she's too busy on the phone that he thinks that she won't make it. Little five year old… Lloyd watched as the Rose's pedals fall off the Rose tree into the bird bath they have in the backyard.

Lloyd heard a scream. Lloyd jumped. "M-Mommy? I-Is th-that y-you?" Lloyd asked afraid. Lloyd took a deep breath and walked into the house... He saw a trail of blood he was scared but he followed it... He had to...

The trail of blood ended at the kitchen... Little Lloyd is so frighten... He walks in and sees his mom... On the floor... Bleeding... Dead... She's dead... Lloyd started to scream and cry. And scream and cry.

Lloyd saw the wall and it read RUN! LLOYDIE! Lloyd gasped and was about to run until a man all in black grabbed Lloyd tied him up, and shot him in the head.

Blood everywhere... The man took his mask off and it was... Garmadon!...

Back with Lloyd…

Lloyd woke up screamed in fear. Lloyd woke up in a cold sweat. Lloyd started to cry. Sift warm tears fell off Lloyd's cheek and to his bed. Just then Misako came.

"Lloyd? Are you OK?" Misako asked. Lloyd shook his head. "Mom it's back…"Lloyd said. Misako was confused. "What's back?" Misako asked. Lloyd took a deep breath, took his locket out under his shirt and said…

The Nightmare…