All Better

Alex's POV
I got out of Cole's bed and zapped Kai with my lightning powers. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN LLOYD'S GONE?!" I yelled, Kai looked at me in anger. "I yelled at him and he ran away..." Kai said, I chuckled. "Oh ok, thank goodness I thought it was something worse." I  said, Kai looked at me weird.

"You're not mad?" Kai asked, I shook my head. "No of course not.... I'M ANGRY!" I yelled, I tackled Kai to the ground. Jay and Nya had to break us apart. "What is wrong with you?! You're family and you're going to fight?!" Nya asked.

"Hell yeah." I said, Jay frowned. "What? He yelled at Lloyd!" I said, pointing at Kai. Kai frowned. "I didn't mean it!" Kai yelled, I scoffed. "My ass!" I yelled. Cole got out of his bed groaning. "May you guys please yell outside. My head is pounding." Cole said, everyone nodded we left to the living room.

"Where the hell is he?" I asked, Kai shrugged. "Fine! If you don't know! I'll have to go find him myself!" I yelled, I grabbed Ruelle, and my ninja GI and I left the door.

Kai stopped me, I looked at him. "You don't know where he is at, you can't go alone. Let me come." Kai said. "Hell no. You did this, I'm not bringing the problem to him." I said, and like that I slammed the door.

I rode on Sparky, he went flying. I hope I find Lloyd... Wherever he is at he better be ok... I shouldn't have left him.... I couldn't stop thinking about Lloyd... And Cole...

I'm a terrible person, I have to tell him someday... But not now, Lloyd is gone... My best friend... My lover... Is lost in the world...

(Two hours later)...

Lloyd's POV
I sat down on the tree branch... The Forest is the only place I could go and cry... I heard a voice... Calling me...

Lloyd...

I jumped, what the heck... I looked around, no one. It came back again, but the voice was behind me.

Lloyd... Come...

I got on my feet, I grabbed my sword... Mr. Stabby. I looked around, who the hell is that coming from?

Lloyd, follow me...

I realized who it was... Alex.

Lloyd, help... I can't breath...

What is she doing here? I thought she was back at home with Cole!?

Lloyd, please help... I can't breath...

Can't breath?! Oh crap! I ran to Alex's voice, I couldn't find her...

Lloyd, turn to the left...

I ran to the left, once I was there I didn't find Alex. But I found a blue diamond... I looked around for Alex, no Alex.

Lloyd, I'm in the diamond...

"Alex!? What the hell are you doing in the diamond!?" I asked/yelled.

Kai put me in here, touch it and I'll be free....

"Ok, uh where?" I asked. I felt a breeze pass my neck.

Flip the diamond over and touch the pointy part...

I looked at the diamond I shrugged. I flipped it over, I was leaning my finger to the diamond.

Closer Lloyd...

I went Closer, I was about to touch it. Until...

Almost there Lloydie...

I stopped. Lloydie?... Alex never calls me that! I pulled away.

What are you doing?

Shut the hell up, you're not Alex. Alex never calls me Lloydie... Only my twin dose...

Lloyd stop.

I was about to walk away, unil some wind blew at my face, the wind was carrying my hand, I trued to fight back. It was useless. Fighting over wind, my finger was gonna touch it.

You're mine now Lloydie...

I touched the diamond, I screamed. Then... I fell asleep...

(One hour later)...

Alex's POV
I made it the the forest and I heard a scream. I ran to the scream... I knew that scream anywhere... It was Lloyd's scream. Trees kept cutting me, I didn't care I ran. Once I got there I found... Lloyd... He was on the floor unconscious.

I ran to him, I picked him up. "Lloyd?... Wake up." I said, he wouldn't move. He was still breathing but... He wasn't moving...

I grabbed him, and put him on Sparky. We left the forest, we made it home. I opened the door, and laid Lloyd on the couch. "Lloyd!" Nya yelled, I wish I could slap her. "He's fine. He's just unconscious." I said in a attitude. Nya was gonna say something until Kai took her shoulder, Jay shook her head. They all left me with Lloyd... Good.

(Eight hours later)...

Lloyd was on the couch, I watched him. No one bothered me, I didn't bother no one. It was midnight. I was falling asleep.... I got up, locked the door, windows, back door, and kitchen door.

Once I did, I sat back down, my eyelids were getting very heavy... I finally fell asleep... Just hoping... Lloyd will be...

All Better...