His Life Part 2

Previously on Journey To My Past...

"Say goodbye to... Your Life..." -Lloyd Garmadon.
......................................................
Lloyd's Pov
I watched Kai looked at me. I powered up my energy and shot Kai again. "You made… Alex cry." I said. Kai scoffed. "So?" Kai asked. I frowned. "So I GET TO KILL YOUR ASS!" I yelled shooting energy balls at him.

Kai finally fought back. He throws fire balls at me. I ducked. Kai missed. I tackled him to the ground. Punching and kicking him. Kai did the same. I gave Kai a bloody nose. Kai punched me in the eye. Ouch!

I think he gave me a black eye.... I don't know. Anyways.. Mom was trying to pull us away. But nothing worked. Nothing will work. Kai was choking me. I couldn't breathe I was seeing blue. So I remembered what Alex told me when you're in a situation like this... Play dead...

I pretended that I passed out. Kai was talking. "Oh crap his eyes are closed!" Kai yelled. He was gonna check my pulse. Until I bit his arm. Then I pushed him he fell. I started to bite his arm. Kai yelled in pain.
Kai grabbed my arm he pulled me to the ground and then I fell hit my nose. It hurts so bad...

Cole grabbed me and took me to my room. "Stay here! It's safe for now!" Cole said. I turned to see where Alex is... She's on her bed... Crying... Alex looked up and saw me. She gasped.

"LLOYD! YOUR BLEEDING! YOU HAVE A BLACK EYE! ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED?" Alex asked. She immediately grabbed the First-Aid kit and helped me. "Thank you. And... I uh I fought Kai." I said. "You would do that... For me?" Alex asked. I grabbed her hand brushed her bangs out of her eyes.

"Alex your my friend. I care for you. Yes. Of course. You would of too. That's what friends do." I said. Alex smiled. She then hugged me. "Thank you." Alex said.

"This sucks. Us still grounded." Alex said. "Especially Kai. He sucks." Alex added. I laughed a little. "You know what else sucks?" I asked. Alex shook her head and turned to me. "No what?" Alex asked. I smirked evilly. Since I've been learning new tricks about my powers I decided to use one... My eyes glowed green.

His Life…