Four More Hours

Alex's POV
Lloyd stared at me, I stared back... I couldn't breath, this is my fault...

How did I fall in love with you?...

I don't know, maybe if I were a trash bag then you'll see me as garbage...

I could never think of you as garbage...

That's the problem...

I know...

Lloyd ran in another portal, I groaned. It was white and blue, I ran in it. I shut my eyes, and in the portal I went.

(20 minutes later...)

I woke up, I looked around, I was in a room. An unfamiliar room, I gasped... I saw Misako... It was Misako's home... I saw Misako yelling at someone... Lloyd. A ten year old Lloyd, in his green ninja GI.

"You can't become the green ninja!" Misako yelled, Lloyd frowned. "Why not!?" Lloyd asked, Misako frowned. "It's for you safety! You can't fight your father!" Misako yelled, Lloyd clutched his fists.

"Mom would you shut up about dad? If you didn't want this to come then next time don't marry dad, you should of accept him for who he is!" Lloyd yelled, Misako frowned. "It's for your safety, your father isn't good." Misako said, Lloyd growled.

"What if I was evil? Would you put me in a foster home?" Lloyd asked, Misako gasped. "Lloyd Monty Garmadon!!" Misako yelled, Lloyd stared at her.

"I would never. I love you no matter what." Misako said, Lloyd frowned. "Oh but you hate dad?" Lloyd asked, Misako started to cry. "No, I still love your father. I just can't if he's OUT THERE HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN NINJAGO!" Misako yelled, Lloyd gasped.

Misako ran to her room, she shut the door. Lloyd stood there, he threw energy balls at her door. "I HATE YOU! YOU HEAR THAT! I WISH I WAS WITH DAD! HE UNDERSTANDS ME!" Lloyd yelled, he ran outside shooting energy balls at the trees.

I don't know why but I ran to Lloyd, he was crying. I can't explain it but, I grabbed his arms and hugged him. I rocked him back and forth, he wrapped his arms around me. He was crying, and crying.

"My mom hates me, I hate myself, I yelled at her, I hurt her, I made her cry..." Little Lloyd said, I hugged him tighter.

"No one hates you, no one could... You are the happiness to the family, you are our light to the family. You are the only reason why we keep going. We love you, I love you, your dad loves you, your uncle loves your mom loves you. Your mom forgives you... We forgive you... Your dad forgives you... Your Uncle forgives you... I forgive you..." I said, Lloyd smiled.

He kissed my cheek, he smiled. "Thank you for setting me free.." Lloyd said, he disappeared, I was in a dark room. What happened?...

A lady was walking towards me, I gasped... "Mom?" I asked, she nodded. "Jayline, my daughter... It's been so long." Mom said, her blonde hair tickled my cheek. "What happened to Lloyd? Little ten year old Lloyd?" I asked, mom smiled.

"He said thank you for setting me free, what did he mean by that?" I asked, mom smiled and laughed. "You set him free. Lloyd griefs of that everyday, no one told him that he was forgiven. He's now free, his memory can live, it can be in the light... You set him free." Mom said, I smiled.

Mom gave me a necklace, it was a heart shaped, it turned gray when I touched it. "What did I do?" I asked, mom frowned. "Nothing, it's just your mood necklace, a real one. And it's the color gray... Your upset... Why?" Mom asked, I sighed.

"I messed up mom.... Really bad." I said, a single tear rolled down my cheek. "Everyone makes mistakes." Mom said, I shook my head. "Not the one I made." I said, mom hugged me. "Tell Jayson I said hi." Mom said, I nodded.

"What am I suppose to do? Lloyd told me to Explore... What?" I asked. Mom smiled, she cupped my cheeks. "Your suppose to go to Lloyd's memories, the ones that he isn't proud of. You, Jayline, you have to tell him, that he's forgiven. Tell him what comes from your heart." Mom said, I nodded.

A portal opened. I sighed, mom cupped my cheek. "Lloyd's ready for you to see his next one." Mom said, I looked at mom, I hugged her goodbye. "Jayline, wait!" Mom said, I looked at mom.

"You must do all of this before midnight." Mom said, I stared at her. "Or?" I asked, mom took a deep breath. "Or Lloyd will be trapped in his grief memories forever, he will disappear forever." Mom said, I gasped.

"Ok. Thanks mom." I said, mom waved goodbye. I jumped in the portal, it was gray... My mood...

I looked at my watch... 8:59pm... I gulped... I looked at mom as she disappeared... I have to do this, for Lloyd... Its not that bad... R-Right?... I only have...

Four More Hours....