Lloyd's Gone

Alex's POV
I walked into Cole's room, he was asleep on his bed. He was shirtless, with some jean shorts, and gray socks. His bangs covering his eyes. His phone was vibrating on his nightstand. I grabbed it, it was Cole's dad Lou. It stopped ringing, it was now a missed call. Cole coughed, he got up throwing up what he recently ate. I walked up to him, grabbing a towel.

I cleaned his lips up, I felt his head. "You have a fever." I said, Cole nodded. "I know, *coughs* I just wanted to see you. I feel so lonely." Cole said. I gave Cole some extra clothes. "Go change." I said, he nodded and went to the bathroom. 

Five minutes later Cole comes back, he lays on his bed. I put his bangs behind his ear. He smiled, weakly. "Why are you sick?" J asked, Cole laughed. "Jay and I were being stupid. We were outside yesterday and we went to go get a hotdog. I dropped a piece of mine and I ate it off the floor. Jay tried to warn me, but I didn't listen." Cole said, I rolled my eyes.

Cole shrugged, I grabbed his chin and wiped it, Cole smirked. "Despacito Alex." Cole said, I rolled my eyes. "It means slowly in English. Or Spanish... I can't talk right now." Cole said. "I know Cole." I said, kissing his forehead.

"Stay with me, just a little longer." Cole begged, I nodded. He shut his eyes, I watched him sleep. I laid on his bed with him, I went on my phone. He snored quietly, I giggled. He sounds so cute. I kissed his forehead, I grabbed my notebook and started to draw.... Cole.

Black hair, emerald green eyes, tan skin, his bangs covering his eyes. Black wings behind him, white strips on the wings. Black Angel... Not a demon... But A Black Angel... His muscles, tattoos around his body, like for one. One says Brookstone. It is low around his back. His hand, his other tattoo it was designed as... A heart, black heart with a green crack in the middle... 

He doesn't really have that but... It's what I'm drawing... Kai came I'm the room, panting. I looked at him, Cole groaned and got up. "Who is it?" Cole asked groaning, I laid him back down. "Rest Cole, you're fine." I said, Cole nodded and fell back asleep snoring quietly.

"He ok?" Kai asked, I nodded. "He's just not feeling well." I said, stroking Cole's hair. Kai nodded, then frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked, Kai took a deep breath...

And believe it or not... Kai said what I thought I would never ever hear in my whole life...

"Kai just tell me." I said. "You'll kill me." Kai said, I frowned. "I'm going to kill you now if you don't tell me." I said. Kai nodded, them took a deep shaky breath.

"Lloyd's Gone..."