Dark Side Rise

Alex's POV
I woke up, in my room. On my bed at mom and dad's place. I looked at my feet, I was barefoot. I sighed. It's all my fault.

I'm so stupid.... Monty.
I know you are... Lexy.

I bolted up. I looked to my right, I saw... My Monty. My Ex Best Friend. My Breath. My Soul. My Pain. My Problem. My eyes went wide. "We can read minds!?" I asked, realizing I didn't even say hello. Lloyd caught that.

"Hello to you to. And yeah." Lloyd said, with a attitude. I sighed. "What happened?" Lloyd asked. I frowned.

You should know.
I want to here it from you.
Well, no.
Why not?
You know.
I know.
How long?
How long what?
How long have you been reading my mind?
Never.
Don't lie.
I'm not.
My ass.

"Why are you getting mad!?" Lloyd asked. "Cause I did something that I thought was right, but it turns out it made it worse!" I yelled. "What do you mean?!" Lloyd yelled.

"I can't tell you!" I yelled. "Why not?" Lloyd asked. "You won't understand." I said. "Do you hate me now? Is it because I'm a freak!?" Lloyd asked.

"YOU ARE NOT A FREAK! DAMN IT LLOYD I AM!" I yelled. "No. Your. Not. I. Am." Lloyd said. I couldn't take it no more. This is so frustrating.

Just tell me.
No.
Yes
Stop.
Stop what?
Never mind.

"Why did you end our friendship?" Lloyd asked. "You wouldn't understand." I said. "Try me." Lloyd said. I shook my head. "No." I said. Lloyd got more mad. "I have a right to know." Lloyd said. "You sound like Cole, when he tells his dad to tell him about his mom." I said.

Lloyd scoffed. "So what? You're not going to tell me huh?" I asked. I nodded. "I should know! You were my best friend! It was my friendship too! Damn it Alex!" Lloyd yelled. "I can't tell you! Get your head out of your ass Lloyd! I just can't tell you ok!?" I yelled.

"Why not?!" Lloyd asked. "I just can't." I said. Lloyd sat next to me in my bed. "Tell me Jayline. You know why." Lloyd said. I looked at Lloyd in the eyes. His eyes, so beautiful. Damn it. I looked away.

What is happening to me?...
What do you mean?
Nothing... I can't tell you.
Yes you can. You just won't. Am I right?
Yes...

"You should tell me." Lloyd said. I shook my head. "Tell me." Lloyd said. I shook my head. "Why?" Lloyd asked. "Cause I said so." I said. "Tell me." Lloyd said in a low voice. "No." I said.

"Why not? Do you hate me? Do you want a someone else as your Bestie?" Lloyd asked. I shook my head.

No one can ever replace you.
Then why did you break our friendship?
If you were me, you would so understand.
Tell me, I always understand your pain...
Not this time...

"Just tell me Alex, I can help you." Lloyd said. "No. You can't help what I feel." I said. Lloyd was mad, but confused. "What do you mean?" Lloyd asked. "Nothing." I said.

"Dang it Alex! Why won't you just tell me?! Just tell me! I need to know! I want to know! I should know! I-"

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" I yelled. Lloyd froze, he was staring at me. I was breath hard. "Damn it Lloyd, why can't you see that? I'm in love with you... I can't stand to see you... Your like a drug to me... I'm obsessed with you... I thought if I broke our friendship then maybe... Maybe I won't be in love with you... But I was wrong. Whenever your not here, I want you, I need you.... So there you go. You wanted to know so bad... Yes Lloyd Monty Garmadon... I'm in love with you, if you like it or not." I said.

I didn't look at Lloyd, I didn't want to see his expression. I bet you he hates me. Lloyd cupped my cheek. I blushed, he blushed.

"I'm in love with you too." Lloyd said. My heart froze, my chest was pounding, I think Lloyd heard it. He chuckled. "Cole..." I said. Lloyd nodded. "I know. This makes us bad people..." Lloyd said.

"I know." I said. Lloyd smirked. "But... No one has to know... This one can be our secret..." Lloyd said. I was confused. "Wait what?" I asked... It was too late... Lloyd crashed his lips into mine... Lloyd was kissing me... I was kissing back...

Lloyd's lips were so warm... Lloyd is kissing me... I'm kissing back... I moved my lips to the right, Lloyd to the left... Cole's lips were always cold, Lloyd's is warm... This is so... Bad... But I like it...

Lloyd grabbed my hips, and moved me closer, I was sitting on his lap. I blushed, Lloyd lowered his lips down to my neck... I blushed.

I kissed his cheek, he smiled. Lloyd was holding my back, my chest touching his chest. He was rocking me side to side. My arms were wrapped around his neck. I was playing with his hair.

We were staring down at each other, eye to eye.... War Of Love... Green Lightning... This is what I call it... War Of Love... Lloyd leaned in and kissed my lips, hunger. That is what it was, Lloyd has been waiting for this...

He didn't want to stop, I didn't either... But... This isn't right... Lloyd knows it... I know it... Lloyd cupped my cheek again, I grabbed his chin and leaned in to kiss his lips...

There was a knock on the door, Lloyd and I froze. I ran to my bed, Lloyd went to go and open the door... It was Jay...

"Hey Jay." I said. Jay wrapped his arms around me. "Are you ok?" Jay asked. I nodded. "I'm fine." I said. Jay nodded. "You two ok?" Jay asked. We knew what he was talking about. I looked at Lloyd, he looked at me.

Are we?
I... Guess we are...
Cool...

"Yeah. We're cool. We worked things out." I said, Lloyd smiled.  Jay nodded. "Oh yeah Jayline, Cole wants to talk to you when we get home." Jay said. I froze, Lloyd froze.

"Oh uh ok." I said. Jay nodded. "I'll see you two in the car." Jay said as he left. Lloyd looked shocked. I did too.

Does he know?...
I hope not...
Let's go.
Ok.

I got out of bed, and put my socks, and shoes on. Lloyd stopped walking, we were now in the hallway. Lloyd took my hand. "What is it?" I asked. Lloyd sighed.

Nothing... I just... Love you...
I... Love you too...
I'm sorry...
About what?...
You'll see...

Lloyd walked off, leaving me confused... We got in the car and Jay drove. It was awkward, a weird silence.

Whatever Cole needs to tell me... I just hope... It's not... Anything... That would make his...

Dark Side Rise...