Almost There

Alex's POV
I woke up, I stared at my cracked watch... 10:40pm. I panicked. I looked around... Where am I? I heard laughter, I saw a teenage boy, blonde hair, and a girl brown hair. I gasped, it was me and Lloyd. We were walking together in Ninjago city and having fun. I looked around, it was Fourth Of July, I remember.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the fireworks!" I yelled jumping up and down childishly. Lloyd laughed, and smiled. "Me too, we better hurry. Jay will kill us if we ain't with them." Lloyd said, I nodded. Lloyd and I kept walking together.

"I love your freckles." Lloyd said, I frowned. "I hate them, wanna know why?" I asked Lloyd, he nodded. "When I was younger, I would go to school, people would always say Connect the dots!" I said, a tear escaped my eye.

"What happened?" Lloyd asked, I stared at the floor. "They would connect the dots, they would always pin me down to the ground and connect the dots by writing Loser, or Ugly, or Freak..." I said, I went silent.

"Lexy. You are not a loser, or a freak, or ugly. You are beautiful, you are just blind by your own beauty." Lloyd said, I blushed. "You really mean that?" I asked, Lloyd hugged me. "Of course. Your my Bestie, I would never lie to you." Lloyd said, I hugged him back.

Ronin came, he hugged me. "I missed you Lexy." Ronin said, I saw Lloyd's eyes glow red. When we pulled away, Lloyd's eyes went back to green. He smirked, Ronin smiled. "Hey, Lloyd." Ronin said, Lloyd nodded.

"How's your day?" Ronin asked, Lloyd sighed. "It was going great, until you came." Lloyd murmured. "What?" Ronin asked, Lloyd shook his head. "Nothing, it was fine." Lloyd said, I smiled and hugged Ronin again, Lloyd clutched his fists.

"I'm so glad you came Ronin." I said, Ronin nodded. "Me too Lex." Ronin said, Lloyd cleared is throat. "We have to go now. Come on." Lloyd said, Ronin and I followed Lloyd. I wasn't even paying attention to Lloyd.

Lloyd was walking ahead, breathing hard. He was clutching  his fists, his eyes were glowing red, and purple. Lloyd's bangs were in his eyes, he blew them to the side, but they slowly fell back to his eyes, making the lamps shine Lloyd's eyes out.... I blushed, he looks so hot when he's mad... A Hot Bad Boy...

I looked to see if I was even paying a little attention to Lloyd. I was wrong, I was laughing with Ronin. I'm a idiot, a very dumb ass idiot. Lloyd was clutching his fists, making his knuckles pale white. Once we made it to the others, Lloyd stormed off to Kai. I was confused, I looked everywhere for Lloyd, until Cole wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi Alex." Cole said, I smiled. "Hey Cole." I said, kissing his cheeks. "GUYS! FIREWORKS IN TEN SECONDS!" Jay yelled, Cole grabbed my hand and ran to the others. We all did the count down. "TEN... NINE... EIGHT.... SEVEN.... SIX.... FIVE.... FOUR.... THREE.... TWO... ONE!!!!" We all yelled, Kai and Skylor launched the fireworks.

We all cheered, and smiled. I let go of Cole's hand... I didn't feel any warmth around me, I knew what that meant... Lloyd isn't here. I looked, Ronin was gone too. I was about to go and find them until, Cole took my hand and kissed me.

Fireworks exploded when we kissed, blue, red, green, orange, gold, silver, white, all the colors! I watched as everyone smiled, and having fun. I realized I never did get to see where Lloyd went. So while I was busy with Cole, I went to see where did Lloyd really go...

I saw footprints, and a body... It looked like someone was dragging someone, I saw a bat, splatted with some blood. I gasp, I ran, following the footprints.

(10 minutes later)...

I finally found where the footprints stopped at, in a old house. I walked in the house, tip toeing in... I heard yelling, I walked closer to it. I gasped... It was... Lloyd, he was yelling at Ronin.