Two More Chances

Alex's POV
I woke up in a place, I checked my watch I gasped. 10:10pm I was knocked out! I looked around to see where I'm at... I saw Ronin... His place... I'm back at Stix. Damn it... I heard noises I ran to hide. I saw Basha, Soul Archer, and Morro. I gasped, Lloyd was in a cage. Lloyd...

"You'll never get away with this!" Lloyd yelled, Morro smirked. He flew up to Lloyd, he grinned. "Oh Lloyd... I have." Morro said, Lloyd frowned. "LIAR!" Lloyd yelled, Morro laughed. "What's wrong? Are you gonna cry?" Morro asked, Loud growled.

"You don't have them no more... Hm what were their names?... Kai, the weak one, Cole, the depressed one, Zane, the alone one, Jay, the stupid one, Nya, the ugly one, Wu, the old one, Misako, the momma, and... Who's the last one?" Morro asked stupidly, Lloyd clutched the cage bars so tight that it made his knuckles white.

"Alex, asshole!" Lloyd yelled, Morro smirked. "Oh, right, your girlfriend." Morro said, Lloyd blushed madly red. "Uh, w-what!? Gr-Gross! N-No! She's just my best friend dumb ass!!" Lloyd yelled, Morro laughed.

"I'm Just Your Problem..." Morro said, cupping Lloyd's cheek. Lloyd pulled away, he frowned. "I'm taken." Lloyd said, Morro smirked. "By who?" Morro asked, Lloyd sighed. "Alex." Lloyd said, Morro and I gasped.

"No she's not!" Morro said, Lloyd grinned. "Yeah, she fell in love with me, she didn't like Cole anymore. She's mine, only mine. I love her, she loves me back. She's everything to me, only me. My blood. My solution. My heart. My light. My sun. My warmth. My happiness. My girl. My love. My favorite. My ninja. My Lexy. My shortie. My thoughts. My beauty. My... Jayline. My everything. She's mine. Only mine, I would die for her, I would kill for her, I love her. I'll protect her until I die, all I see in her is beauty. She thinks she isn't beautiful or at least pretty... She's just blind by her own beauty..." Lloyd said, he was staring at the ground.

Morro scoffed. "Whatever, too bad though, I kinda had a thing for Alex. I still do but..." Morro didn't get to finish. "Stay the f--- away from her!" Lloyd yelled, I gasped. Morro smirked.

"You love her then? What about Cole?" Morro asked, Lloyd frowned. "F-- Cole. That boy could die in a hole for all I care!" Lloyd yelled, I felt a wave of anger pass through me.

"What about everyone?" Morro asked, Lloyd groaned. "F-- them all, I hate them. There not real family. If they were, I wouldn't be here right now!" Lloyd yelled, I felt a tear pass me.

Morro smirked, the ghosts left. "See ya around." Morro said, he left Lloyd alone. Lloyd started to cry. I lowered him down, he stared at me. "Lexy?" Lloyd asked, I nodded. "Hey." I said, he kept crying.

"I said terrible things about my family!!! I'm a freaking idiot! I'm garbage! I'm nothing! I'm invisible! I'm empty! I made a terrible mistake! No one will ever forgive me! No one will ever care for me! No one will ever love me! Everyone will hate me forever!!!" Lloyd yelled, tears falling down his cheeks.

I cupped his cheeks, he stared at me, he looked like a lost boy. "Lloyd, you are not nothing... You're something... You are our light, your not empty, you have a big caring heart. We will forgive you, we still will care for you. We will still love you, we won't stop no matter what terrible thing you've ever done, we won't hate you forever, how can we? You are so much to the team, don't ever stop thinking that. Your not invisible, how else can I see your beauty?" I asked, Lloyd gave a little gasp.

"Y-You really m-mean that?" Lloyd said, between tears. I nodded, and touched his hand. "Did you really mean what you said about me?" I asked, Lloyd slowly nodded. "You think I'm beautiful?" I asked sadly, Lloyd looked at me. "I know that you're beautiful." Lloyd said, he kissed my hand.

I swallowed... He's started to  like me when Morro possessed him... No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! We. Can't. Fall. In. Love! No.... Monty....

Lloyd looked my hand, he took a deep breath. "Come to me, in the dark dreams, I will wait for you. And I can't sleep cause... Thoughts of you consumes... I can't help but love you, even though I try not to.... I can't help but want you...." Lloyd said, I gulped. Oh no...

"You fell in love with me... On this day?.." I asked, Lloyd shook his head. "That's when I realized I might be falling for you. I didn't know it was love, no one told me what it was... So of course I didn't hide it..." Lloyd said, I froze.

"This is War Of Hearts..." I said, Lloyd looked confused. "It's either you... Or Cole... I love you both... I broke you both...." I said, Lloyd cupped my cheeks. "Break my heart, I want you to, break me and my heart... I beg you." Lloyd said, I stared...

"You are forgiven Lloyd, no one will ever hurt you on NY watch.." I said, Lloyd smiled, kissed my hand. "Thank you for my freedom." Lloyd said, he disappeared. It was dark again, I saw a portal. Just silver.

I don't know what to say...

Don't say anything, just let me go save you.

Why? What's the point of living?

We need you, I need you. Please Lloyd...

...

Please...

Two More Chances...