Dangerously Happens

No one's Pov
As Lloyd cried in Misako's arms, Misako held her son tightly. Lloyd kept crying and crying he wouldn't stop. Misako brushed Lloyd's hair as he cried. She comforted her son. So he can fall asleep. Lloyd's eyes slowly felt heavy. As soon as Misako knew that her son was truly and fully asleep she left the room so he can sleep.

Meanwhile with Alex...

Alex sat on the tree branch thinking to herself... When will I stop being afraid?... Never... Why?... Because... I'm a Coward... I'm not brave... Kai's right... I'm not brave... I'm weak... Alex watched as a little baby Blue Jay shake in fear it's scared to jump off it's nest so he can fly... 

Alex then saw the daddy and mommy Blue Jay. They both took it's wing and they both fell. The baby Blue Jay was flying. Alex sighed. "Even a bird can face it's fear..." Alex said upset. She looked at the clouds...

"Why do I need to be the scared one?" Alex asked. She sighed and looked at the sky... It was... Red... What the?... Alex jumped off the tree and summoned her dragon and flew to the sky until...

Red lightning was shooting at Sparky. Alex tried to fly away until... Sparky got shot with it. He feel down. Sparky disappeared. Alex ran to find Sparky until...

Red lightning hit Alex. Alex screamed in pain. And fainted. She couldn't move... She was paralyzed. Hopefully someone would find her... Before something... Dangerously Happens...

Journey To My Past {Book 1}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें