C11: Trouble in Paradise?

Days passed and both Victoria and Ezrael found themselves spending most of their time together. They do still spend some of their time with their own best friends, however, because of the scheduling conflicts with their subjects and breaks with their own friends, Victoria and Ezrael ends up spending their free time together as their break schedules surprisingly match each other.

Today is one of those days, Sophia has just left to attend her class so Ezrael and Tori was left alone together.

"Any particular place you want to get our snack?" Ezrael glanced at the woman she was walking with.

"The school cafeteria will do, I'm feeling too lazy to go out of the school" Tori answered, Ezrael nodded slightly, together, they walked to the said cafeteria.

Once they got there, Ezrael stepped aside to let Tori order first despite reaching the counter first. Tori ordered spaghetti and coke, while Ezrael ordered four tacos and orange juice.

After ordering they took a table for two and sat at the corner area and proceeded to eat their food, this coupled with gossips and teasing, actually, the gossiping and teasing was only on Victoria's part.

Ezrael's personality has always been the silent type, and more often than not she just goes with the flow with whatever antics Victoria is in the mood for, sometimes Ezrael can only offer a nod, a smile and a few comments here and there on her best days. Don't get her wrong, she can get really intense with a discussion that piques her interest, and if you're going to ask Victoria, Ezrael can act like a goddamn parent when berating her or her friends.

Victoria doesn't mind Ezrael's silence though, because even though she doesn't speak much, she actually listens, Victoria has been surprised to discover this fact because Victoria can come up with the most ridiculous things and can jump from topic to topic so she didn't expect Ezrael to actually listen and remember all the shit she says. Besides, Victoria believes that her loquaciousness is enough for the two of them.

Even after they finished their food they decided to stay there and chat more, their break is pretty long after all. Victoria was in the middle of complaining about her classes when they heard hooting and shouting not far from their table.

Ezrael didn't care for it but she was still subjected to it because she was facing them, Victoria got curious so she turned around to see what the noise was about. She saw a woman, just maybe around her age, blushing furiously and in front of her was a guy with the biggest smile on his face holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Yuck, that's so cheesy it's disgusting" was Victoria's two cents, with additional eye-roll for good measure.

Ezrael just shrugged but suddenly gazed intently at Victoria like she's trying to have a conversation with her soul, Victoria almost cackled loudly because she has no soul.

"What's with that look?" Victoria demanded with a single raised eyebrow, Ezrael is still fascinated how anyone could do that, she tried doing it and she just couldn't. It should probably be considered a talent.

If Ezrael didn't know any better she would've believed Tori came out of the womb with one of her eyebrows raised, she snickered when she pictured a new born baby Victoria, her eyebrows already perfectly shaped with the help of those make-up pencils a lot of women use.

"The fuck, are you laughing at me?" Victoria looked like she was ready to choke the life out of the taller woman. "No" was Ezrael's somber expression, inside, she was still snickering like a mad woman.

When Victoria still looked unconvinced, Ezrael just directed her attention to her bag and rummaged through it until she found her hand sanitizer. She took it out and grabbed the pieces of tin foil used to wrap her tacos earlier. She sprayed the sanitizer and then delicately wiped it with a wad of tissue to clean it and to straighten the crumpled parts.