C15: Two hearts beat as one

Victoria and Sophia was seated on the bleachers, watching Ezrael's P.E. class, Ezrael and her classmates throwing each other on the mat before grappling with each other.

"What do you think of El, Pia?" Victoria was curious about how Sophia viewed the gentle giant.

"Hmm, she's a good person" Sophia shrugged

Tori rolled her eyes, "well duh, but aside from she's a good person. What else?"

"What do you mean what else? What more do you want me to say?" Sophia threw a look at her friend, wondering where this is going.

"I don't know, do you think she's attractive or something" Victoria feigned innocence, avoiding Sophia's inquisitive stare by looking everywhere but the person she was speaking with.

Sophia scoffed like that shouldn't even be asked because the answer was an obvious one, she still answered though, just to see Victoria's reaction, "well yeah, I think she's really attractive. I mean, she's handsome if that's what you're asking. And her body is sexy, not feminine sexy but kind of in a rugged, masculine kind of sexy, is what I think anyway"

"I see, so then, if she like, asks you out or something, does she have a chance?" Sophia raised an eyebrow at the question, "I don't think I'm her type but if she does ask me out, maybe, I wouldn't be opposed to it"

"Even though she's also a girl?" Tori was clear on expressing her doubt

"So? I don't see a problem if she's also a girl" Sophia pretended to be nonchalant about it but carefully watched her friend's reaction.

"Well, I didn't know you were also into girls. Two girls being together like that... it's unconventional" Tori pointed out

"I never claimed to be straight or identified as one way or another. A romantic relationship between two girls might be considered outside the norm but let's face it, every relationship is different. People just love to create issues when it comes to same sex relationships. I hear the comment 'can two women even have satisfying sex?' so often it's ridiculous, like, what the fuck? Why are they so obsessed with other people's sex lives anyway? It's not like their lives somehow gets affected when lesbians or gays decides to have hot sweaty sex.

Honestly, people are just plain dumb, they don't like to think for themselves. When someone who has a bit of an influence no matter how small, expresses an opinion about something, these sheep tend to follow blindly just because the person they consider their shepherd said so. It's so stupid.

Another issue they like to bring up is that how are homosexuals going to create a family blah blah blah. First off, are these people blind or something, surely they are aware how many children are being abandoned as a product of teenage pregnancy, or straight people who are incapable of raising their own child because they're just plain irresponsible and there are people who are simply psychopaths. At the end of the day, the notion that a child needs a father and a mother to be happy cannot be more untrue, we're both a proof of that.

A child can be perfectly happy with loving parents or parent, regardless who these people are. What's in between a person's legs shouldn't matter when it comes to parenting.

Frankly, the world needs all the help they can get with overpopulation. Problem with a lot of Filipinos, they are so fanatical with the belief of creating a family even if it's no longer their business already. First off, a couple doesn't need a child to be considered a family and not everyone wants children nor everyone gets blessed to have their own children.

Let's think about this, let's say there's a heterosexual couple that are so desperate to have children but one or the both of them have a problem and is incapable of producing a child on their own, their coupledom without the existence of a child does not invalidate them as a family. Say this couple decided to adopt, does that make the adopted child not theirs simply because they don't share the same DNA? Sharing the same DNA doesn't automatically make a family, it's the existence of love within these people that makes them a family.