C17: I missed you

Four days went by since the incident with El's sister and Victoria still hasn't seen Ezrael. Even her texts and calls to the other woman went unanswered. Actually, Ezrael does answer from time to time but only to tell her that she's doing something important or she's busy. Victoria is not stupid, she knows that Ezrael is mad at her for what she did in front of her sister. The problem is that, no matter how many times Victoria asks if Ezrael is mad, Ezrael just denies it. How can Victoria fix this problem if Ezrael is refusing to allow her to do so?

She's just so bored of her life, yes, she just literally claimed her entire life boring just because Ezrael is ignoring her. She's good at exaggerating like that. She suppose, she could always call her boyfriend and spend time with him but lately she's starting to get bored, her relationship with her boyfriend is just so... vanilla, there's no excitement or even a hint of giddiness anymore... Tori was not even sure anymore if there ever was.

They started dating right after graduating high school, though Harold courted her for far longer than that. If she's not mistaken maybe around sophomore year in high school. Meaning they've been an official couple for seven months or so, she's not really counting but she's already losing interest. Don't get her wrong, Harold, is a good guy and is a decent boyfriend.

Back then, she didn't really see Harold as anything more than a friend but when she and her current boyfriend broke up right before graduation because the bastard impregnated some tramp, she dumped the guy and said yes to Harold. She needed to show everyone that her stupid ex-boyfriend is expendable to her, and to be completely honest, he really is. Truth be told she's happy that the asshole knocked someone up instead of her, not like she even considered on having sex with her ex.

Anyway, back to her present problem. Her mood has been shitty lately, though yes, she's always been a bitch but she's been reaching a whole 'nother level this time. It's only Pia who can actually stand her attitude this past few days simply because her best friend is used to her bitchiness. Then again Pia really doesn't give much shit about Tori's attitude because she's still brave enough to taunt and tease her even with Tori threatening to skin her alive. Pia just loves to point out just how much Ezrael has ignored her this past few days, as if Tori doesn't already know that.

---

Ezrael just got out of her classroom when Frankie came bounding to her, "Ezra, Kevin just sent me a text, there's some guests wanting to play ball, wanna go? We could use a center" asked Frankie as she walked beside the taller woman.

"Right now?" Ezrael queried, Frankie nodded. "I'm not sure if I can join you, Tori's been texting and calling me non-stop. Let me just meet the woman and see what her problem is. I don't really know how long that'll take, I don't wanna say yes to you and then end up failing to show up. Maybe next time"

Frankie nodded though she was sporting a slight frown, "can I ask a question? Tori's boyfriend, does he ever get jealous?" she asked her friend a little worried because she'd personally dealt with a lot of jealous boyfriends before. Not because she was deliberately trying to flirt with their girlfriends or anything like that but there are just some guys who can be little nasty shits towards girls like Frankie and Ezrael.

Frankie has always been able to take care of herself every time she gets into these sticky situations. Ezrael obviously can too but her tall friend is more of a big lover than a fighter so she's worried that if Tori's boyfriend does come after Ezra, the big idiot might not even try to fight back, heck she was pretty sure Ezra won't hit back, maybe only go so far as to restrain the guy. That's okay on some cases but other people won't extend the same kindness Ezra is always willing to give.

"Jealous of whom?" Ezrael asked back, confused.

"Of you! You idiot!" Frankie snapped, people who heard her little outburst threw her a dirty look, she ignored it. Ezrael sighed, "you didn't have to call me an idiot, anyway, why would he be jealous of me?" Ezrael had a lost expression on her face, and Frankie wondered if she really is this clueless.