C14: Always

Victoria at this very moment wishes she could just crawl into a hole and die, because her menstrual cramps is slowly torturing her to death anyway. Why did dysmenorrhea have to exist? It feels like too much of a punishment really, just because that stupid bitch Eve ate some goddamn fruit? Then again Victoria doesn't really believe in that bullshit anyway, it's just biology acting like a massive twat.

Tori decided to call Harold, maybe he can do something. He probably can't do anything but maybe just hearing him cooing at her and whispering sweet nothings to her will distract her enough from the pain.

Here's to hoping anyway, and so she called her boyfriend, he didn't answer the first call so she tried again, finally he did answer after an eternity. "Harryyy!" Tori whined on the phone, with matching pout as if her boyfriend could see her, "yes, baby?" Harold cooed just as expected.

"Harrryyyyy" Tori repeated, in a fuller whine than the last, "what is it baby?" Harold returned with a hint of impatience. "Haaaarrrrryyyyy!" Tori, again, wailed like a child on the verge of throwing tantrums, "what the hell, Tori, is this a prank? I'm in school and I'm really busy!" Harold barked in irritation, he absolutely hates it when Tori acts like this, like she's not a grown woman.

This outburst from Harold was not well received due to the fact that Tori rarely ever acts this way, and only to the people she completely trust. Adding fuel to the fire as Tori is currently suffering from painful cramps like there's a world war three going on inside of her, she did not appreciate Harold's words.

All I was asking was a sliver of comfort from the bastard and he couldn't even deliver, asshole.

"Fuck you, you useless boyfriend" Tori shot back angrily before hanging up, son of a bitch, I'm already feeling like shit and all he could do was to worsen it, Tori thought angrily.

Tori glanced at her phone and checked her contacts, Ezrael's name almost glaring at her. She paused for a second in thought going over inside her head if Ezrael has a class at this hour, she didn't want to just randomly call her because she never wants to put Ezrael in trouble again. Once she was sure the other girl does not have a class at this hour, she decided to call her.

After the first few rings, the call was picked up, "El!" shouted Tori in delight, the other person hasn't even done anything and she feels significantly better, "yes?" was Ezrael's polite answer.

"Elllll!!!" Victoria whined like her life depended on it, it was far worse than her call to her boyfriend earlier, "hey, is something wrong?" was Ezrael's concerned reply, Tori paused and stared at her phone in disbelief. If she was being honest, she was not expecting that, she did not expect Ezrael to act the way Harold did obviously but she at least braced herself for a deep sigh because of exasperation and what not. Tori was thankful though that she had been wrong with that assumption.

"My tummy hurts, El" Tori stated in a way that can be compared to a child complaining to her parent about a bully, the bully, in this instance is the cramps.

"Where are you now?" Ezrael inquired, "At the condo" Tori answered.

"Is the door locked?" another question from Ezrael, though Tori wondered about the out of the blue question, she still answered it, "I think so, Sophia locked it before leaving"

"Go unlock it then try to rest, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, okay?" Ezrael stated, Tori nodded in return but then realized the other girl could not see her so she answered with a short yes. She did not want to stand and walk, she probably can't anyway but she still managed to do so and went to their door to unlock it, she went back to her bedroom right after.

Fifteen minutes later, she heared the front door open and close followed by a soft knock on her bedroom door and a "Tori?" from a familiar voice.

"Come in" Tori replied, Ezrael entered slowly, like she was worried she's going to disturb someone who was sleeping even if she already knew Tori was not even sleeping, Tori almost melted into a puddle when she saw the soft look Ezrael was giving her, not exactly pity (she hates that) but more on sympathetic with a dash of kind understanding.