The strange b-shot

"Mystery~" (We all know who said this) Riki said, in a slight daze.

"Is something wrong Riki?" Kamon asked, concern creasing on his face." 'Cause you seem off."

"I was just thinking about the South area b-master tournament." The blue haired boy answered. Kamon and him were sitting on a park bench talking to each other about crossfire events and whatever b-masters talk about.

"What's there to think about?" (Geez Kamon, why you asking so many questions?)

"It's just that while I was playing, I saw someone watching us all. I could also see that they weren't a b-shot because they never took their b-daman out." He explained.

"So that's why you never got enough points to make it to the next rou~" the red-head cut off his sentence, making the blue dragon b-shot wonder."Wait only b-shots were aloud to go in there so how would a random person get in there?!?" The red-head continued, panicked.

"I guess I never thought of that, that really doesn't make any sense." Dracyan stated.

"I agree, but what are we going to do?" Garuburn asked

"We'll have to wait and see." Kamon said getting up while his friend did the same.

************************************
Done!!!
Getting mysterious, right?

You're probably going to ask a lot of questions but I can't answer most of them. Yes, I did say most.

Also, sorry for the short chapter but I'll be writing more soon.