Update!

✿ฺ♡•❀•♡✿ฺ

So!

Recently, I've been rereading some of the previous chapters of this story and guess what? Not too proud of it. There are some parts that are just painful for me to read and others that I'm looking at and going, "H U H ?"

I'm thinking of rewriting the previous chapters and slightly altering the plot. Some characters are going to change or will be completely removed for the sake of my poor brain cells. (Plus coming up with a backstory for every character just hurts your insides.)

Also, I don't know how normal wattpad writers do this, but I have no idea how to make a functional update schedule. I'll try to write as much as I can on the weekends to see if I can update weekly after finishing the previous chapters. If not, please forgive me!

I'm trying to incorporate more art in this book, and since digital art takes me f o r e v e r, that might interfere with the updating weekly schedule that probably is going to fail on me. Still, I want to add art because I've become very inspired by other's art books I've been seeing lately. For example, go check out ZanaGalaxy. She has an art book that is super impressive. She's honestly very talented.

Yeah, so I'll be rewriting the previous chapters up until New b-daman tournament?! and adding art to all of them (hopefully).

I hope you enjoy the new remake of the chapters!

Auf Wiedersehen!

✿ฺ♡•❀•♡✿ฺ