Mysterious gift!?!

??? POV

Looking down at a building that I used to call my home, I remembered all the moments in my life. All the good and the bad. My brothers, sisters, mother, and father.

Please know, this isn't your fault. I chose this path, now I must be the one to walk it.

I turned around, walking to what I hope to be a brighter future........ But no matter where you go isn't it still sad to have to leave someone behind?

Anya POV

I saw Uru sitting on the fence, walking towards her I realized she was listening to something on her phone.

"What you listening to?" I asked, then Uru tossed me her phone like it cost a cent. (Lol my phone was free XD)

"Go ahead and listen to it if you want, it probably won't interest you though." came a cold replie. I slid in her ear buds and when I clicked play a voice said.........

Nikki POV (I think I'm transitioning to much)

"Um...... Can someone tell me what's going on?" Kamon questioned.

"Yeah, you don't want to know." Luna said, wait...... So we're not going to tell him what happened! What are we suppose to do! Oh something obviously happened but we're not going to tell you, bye!

"Um..... Okay?" Kamon replied, and then the door opened.

"Dad! What are you doing here?" Aona asked.

"I got a package that I didn't order and it's for you Kamon."

"Mystery~" I don't need to tell you who said this.

"You can say that again." Samuru said.

"Buzz, buzz, what are you waiting for Kamon? Open it!" Misturu encouraged.

"Um, okay." Kamon said, still baffled buy what just happened literally 10 seconds ago! Kamon opened the box, which is quite small so I don't really know what's inside, and looking inside the box was a fimilar figure.....

"GAURUBURN!!!!!!" We all said at once which kinda blue everyones eardrums.

"Who, what, where, when, how?" I said, really confused with the turn of events that happened right in front of me just now.

"Ow, what just happened?" Gauruburn said, finally waking up. "Kamon? What happened? Why do you looked so shocked?"

"I'm guessing he has no idea what happened." Ken said.

"Do you know who fixed him?" Kamon asked, while I'm standing there like, what just happened?!?

"The only clue I have is this." He said, showing us this card. "It was attached to the box. Have a look."

Looking at the card, it read:

To Kamon

From:

You may be wondering who I am or how I recreated Gauruburn. But let's just say I know my talents. I'm actually a b-shot myself, or used to. I don't play b-daman anymore but I guess you could say I've been keeping a close eye on you b-shots for a very, very long time.

Until we meet again, my friends.

And poof! I'm scared now.

"I wonder who wrote this." Tobichi said, wait, so you're not going to mention the fact that they literally said they've been watching us for, like, EVER!!!!!!

And then Anya walked in, girl I swear this girl is literally staking us.

"What's all the commotion?" She asked, blankly.