Careful of what you say

Luna POV

It hasn't been long since Kamon and Jun were defeated.

Kamon has locked him self in his room and won't come out. And for some reason, Kura stopped hanging out with us. She stopped coming to Aona's restaurant, instead she stayed with Sapphire and Padparadscha. She also stopped talking with me, Zana, and Samuru. Aona's acting weird, too. I wonder why.

Then, while I was looking out the window I saw a familiar person.

"Nikki?"

Third POV

Nikki was outside talking to Sakura about what happened to Kamon and Jun.

"So that's what all that stuff is about." Nikki said.

"Yeah... That's all." Sakura replied.

"I just want to know why all five of our's are different, I mean, No one else has a magenta, ruby gold, yellow gold, or emerald gold like mine! And of course your's." Nikki said.

"I'd like to know why as well." Sakura told her. "But you must be patient."

"You know I'm surprised you didn't get teal." Nikki said, nugging her.

"Nikki! Sakura! Come inside!" Yukizumi called.

"Aww! Now!" Nikki complained.

"You know what's been going on so don't fuss over it."

"Okay......." Sakura said quietly (isn't that the same thing as whispering?)

Then, Nikki and Sakura whispered something to each other that Luna couldn't catch.

"Coming!" Nikki said, jogging back while Sakura walked back.

Zana POV

I noticed that Rune was watching Nikki's and Sakura's conversation. I was surprised by Nikki's appearance but it didn't concern me much.

"What are you, Rune?" I asked scaring the life out of Rune.

"Don't. Do. That. Again."

"Whoa! Sorry. But what are you doing?"

"Nothing......"

"Rune, I was watching you."

"Ease dropper...."

"Are you going to awnser my question or what?" I asked, getting impatient.

"I was just curious why Nikki was here that's all."

"Okay, bye." And I walked away.

"Aren't you curious?" Rhodonite asked. "Why Nikki is here, that is."

"Don't worry, she'll tell us. I hope."

"That's not really answering my question."

Nikki POV

It's so annoying being stuck in doors for I don't know.

"You're getting very angry about this." Sakura said.

"Yeah? Well no dip-stick!" I said flopping on Sakur's bed.

"Maybe you should calm down a little."

"How am I suppose to calm down? I mean, I'm not a b-shot but still!" You can hear the frustration in my tone, right?

"I know you're still upset."

"Oh! So it's just me!?!"

"Look," Sakur said picking up a book that wasn't on the shelf. "This is new for all of us so don't think I'm not upset about all this."