Tokyo, here we come!

All the b-shots gathered around the WBMA's helicopter wishing the b-shots representing Crestland luck for their tournament.

"So you guys are really going to the tournament, huh?" Ken crossed his arms.

"Yep!" Kamon smiled.

"Man, that's so unfair!" Misuru complained. "I wanna go, too!"

"Sha, sha, if anyone should go with them, it's me!" Simon pouted.

"Is not!"

"Is too!

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"You two are embarrassing yourselves," Ken sighed.

"Tiger good luck, Boss!" Derek gave Novu a thumbs up.

Novu was at first startled by the gesture but soon smiled and gave him a pat on the head, promising that he would do his best.

"Hey, where's Nikki and Sakura? I thought they'd be here," Yuki asked the crowd of people.

"Oh, Nikki is off with her parents," Zana explained. "They're archaeologists."

"Mystery~" Riki muttered, his eyes sparkling. Then, he asked, "Wait, so where's Sakura?"

Zana shrugged and looked towards Luna, who shook her head slowly.

"I don't know either," she spoke. "She's probably busy doing work."

"Work?" Kamon questioned.

Zana clasped her hands behind her head in a relaxed fashion and gave a goofy grin, "Yep!"

Kamon blushed at the sight, "So cute..."

"Hey, you okay?" Zana waved her hand in front of Kamon. "You look as red as a tomato."

Kamon turned away from the girl and gave a nervous laugh, "Nope! Just fine!"

"Well, if you say so."

"Are you all ready?" Rory asked politely, gesturing to the helicopter.

"Yeah!" Kamon pumped his fist in the air. "We'll win for sure!"

"I'm sure you will," Aona laughed at her brother's excitement.

"Good luck," Roma smiled encouragingly.

"Come on! Let's go!" Zana pulled Kamon toward the helicopter.

"W-Wait!" Kamon muttered in Zana's grasp.

Luna laughed at the two and looked over at Samuru, who was staring at the sky, "You ready?"

Samuru looked over at Luna. Then, he turned his gaze toward the helicopter, "Yeah, let's go."

"Um!" Luna nodded and smiled.

The chosen B-Shots boarded the helicopter while the others watched.

"Bye, Riki, Novu!" Sumi waved goodbye.

"See you when you get back!" Aona smiled.

"Buzz, buzz, make sure you win this, Kamon!" Misuru chanted.

"Sha, sha, no way. Riki's got this in the bag!" Simon argued.

"Bye, guys!" Kamon waved them bye from the window.

When their friends were out of sight, Kamon slouched back in his chair and blew out a sigh. He looked back up at his friend's that were seated around him, "Well, you guys ready to win this?"

"Yeah!" Riki smiled.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" Jenta smiled, crossing his arms. "Of course we're ready!"