Lifeboat

(Don't watch the video before I tell you to!!!!!!)

Samuru POV

I was face timing Riki at my house since he  was in Crestland when he brought up a certain someone.....

"And there was a girl with white hair that we didn't even notice because she never even made a sound."

My eyes widened "Wait, do you know her name?" I asked while Dravise stared at me.

"I'm pretty sure it was Sakura, yeah it was Sakura." Riki replied.

"Samuru," Dravise began but I cut him off.

"I have to do something, Riki. Call you back later." And with that, I ended the call.

"Oh my god." I said running my hand  through my hair.

"Samuru, who is this Sakura? It seems like you know her."

I picked u Dravise from my desk.

"Don't you remember?" I asked him, but he simply said "no"

"Ah was my first friend, even before you." I reminded him.

"I'm sure I would have remembered that." Dravise stated.

"Wow.... She wasn't lieing. But how come I didn't forget?"

Riki POV

"Mystery~" I said after Samuru ended the call.

"Riki, Samuru was-" Dracyan started.

"Mystery~Why was he acting like that?" I asked, not that I was gonna get an answer.

"What's wrong, Riki?" Someone asked.

"Ah!!!!" Wow, I didn't even realize that Kamon entered.

"Geez, it's just me." Kamon said.

"Oh...... Hey"

"So..... What's going on?"

"Samuru's acting weird."

"Why?" (Is it me or do I always make Kamon ask the questions)

"I don't know. Ever since I mentioned Sakura he's been off."

"Let's just wait until Samuru comes clean, okay?" He asked and I nodded.

Third POV

Crona  and the other ultimates were discussing about Sakura.

"I think there's something suspicious about her." Maka said while Crona searched up her profile.

"Found it!" Crona cried and it read.....

Sakura ????-Ultimate ????

White hair styled in twin drills. Her white hair also covers her left eye which no one has ever seen. While her right eye is black. Wears a white and black bonet. She wears a black and white school uniform with a red and black tie. Has black and white stockings and white knee reaching boots. White gloves that no one has seen her without. A white bow choker and a white dragon marble pendent. However, she has nothing related to white dragons so people think it was a gift from a friend, but no one knows for sure.