Siblings!!

Riki and Kamon continued their discussion with the rest of the group in Aona's restaurant.

"So what do you think?" Riki asked after they finished their discussion.

"Are you sure you aren't imagining, Riki?" Yuki asked.

"Do I look crazy to you! Even Dracyen saw that person!" (Riki, take a chill pill)

"Geez, my sister would be helpful right now."

Everyone turned to face Novu.

"You have a sister!" Sumi practically screamed.

"Yeah, Tobichi Moru, ultimate detective." Novu replied.

Ring, ring, ring

Novu grabbed his phone, recognizing the phone number of......

"Tobichi?"

"Why the heck are you talking about me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Look out the window."

With that, everyone turned to look outside the window and they saw 11 girls: one with purple hair, light pink, two brunettes, red-brown hair, grey, azure blue, black with green and purple streaks, platnom blonde, silver, and one with black hair.

"Oh,"

Novu POV

Well, I wasn't expecting that at all so..... Yeah.

"Maka!"  Riki yelled in surprise and joy. Can you even do that? Well anyway, he made the first move 'cause he was out the door before we could question him but we quickly followed.

When we got outside, Riki was already hugging 'Maka' whoever that is.

"Well, that was quick. Hey Jenta, do I get a greeting, too?" Asked a girl with purple hair.

"Yeah, not when you ask like that, sis." Jenta said..... Wait 'sis'!

"Um... None of introduced ourselves so I'm Crona  Takakura  the ultimate programmer." She did look a lot like Rory. Short brown hair, green eyes, and her school uniform had the colors of green, black, and white.

"Koizumi," the black haired girl said and I'm just going to guess she's Sumi's sister because why not

"Koizumi," the black haired girl said and I'm just going to guess she's Sumi's sister because why not."Koizumi Inaba, ultimate photographer." See? What did I say? Although they don't really look similar besides the fact that they bot have black hair. Koizumi has orange eyes while Sumi has blue. Sumi wears a sweatshirt (I think) an a plaid skirt. Koizumi wears a school uniform with a black cover up (Don't know how to explain it so.....)